Talk

Advanced search

MJ's wife's evidence

(7 Posts)
monkeytrousers Sat 25-Jun-05 11:47:02

Can anyone tell me why her evidence was admissible even though she was fighting him for access to the children in another court? She was obviously over a barrel. My spider sense tells me that MJ is a bit of a nasty piece of work, whatever the verdict!

BethAndHerBrood Sat 25-Jun-05 19:37:24

LOL at "spider sense"!!!!!

charleepeters Sat 25-Jun-05 19:40:39

oh god ot another MIchael Jackson thread! cant the bloke retire in peace????

monkeytrousers Sat 25-Jun-05 21:11:50

Hey, it's a valid question! I couldn't give a monkeys about The Childcatcher, I just wonder what kind of system would allow her evidence to be admissable.

aloha Sat 25-Jun-05 21:13:18

I agree. I said at the time that it must be some kind of deal. Didn't the jurors think it a tad strange that she kept saying how wonderful he was, while at the same time fighting him because he won't let her see her own (?) kids?

charleepeters Sat 25-Jun-05 21:17:33

sorry monkeytrousers i wasnt bieng mean its just ita all ive heard about on t.v and in the papers for ages i was hoping it would now be over!

monkeytrousers Sun 26-Jun-05 09:19:02

I know Charlee, no worries.

Aloha - I read that they were her kids but not his as she was inseminated by annonymous doner. ???? Have to say I'm more swayed towards this. There's hardly a family resembmlence is there? God knows what kind of story they're going to tell in years to come...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now