Talk

Advanced search

Help with new stroller!

(6 Posts)
Aznerak Wed 22-Jun-05 11:46:53

I want to get a new buggy that fully reclines, but husband limiting funds as says I don't need one as have plenty of pushchairs already
Wnat a new one for 5 month old daughter that fully reclines.
Anyone got the Chicco Winter London Stroller? Or the Kids Kargo Citi Trouper pink stroller?
Are either of them any good?
PLease help - I'm new to this so any help gratefully received.

dizzymama Wed 22-Jun-05 15:19:20

Un fortunately have no idea on the buggies but I'll bump this for you

marjoriedawessassy Thu 23-Jun-05 08:36:31

We've got maclaren triumph which our 5mo loves.

Quite pricey- we paid about £60 -but worth every penny imo.Dead easy to steer, v light but sturdy too. May find it cheaper on ebay?

Have a look at mn recommendations - there are lots on strollers.

Mum2Ela Thu 23-Jun-05 08:42:13

I would recommend the Graco til I am blue in the face! I will find out the model for you, but its kindalike the citilite one, but slightly bigger. Its fab as it fully reclines, is fairly cheap (bout £70 I think), has the most practical shopping basket ever (I think thats where the Maclaren lets itself down) which will carry everything and still be sturdy, and comes with a tray which comes off and also a raincover.

Only reason I don't use mine anymore is becuaes you can't fix a buggy board to it, so we now have a Maclaren ( and I miss the shopping basket.

Mum2Ela Thu 23-Jun-05 08:46:33

http://www.kiddicare.com/invt/buggcoctispttsutid

Mine is like this but a nicer colour and also slightly wider, tho I can't find the model now. But they are fab and soooooooo practical.

Aznerak Fri 24-Jun-05 08:59:16

Thanks for your help. The only reason we didn't go for the Graco was I wanted an umbrella fold and although Maclaren are best brand, I have a few friends who've had problems. Also my husband reckons (!) they are only that expensive as you are mainly paying for the name!
In the end I have opted for the brand new BabyDan Anti tip Stockholm buggy as I found it on special offer with a £100 discount! It isn't that widely seen in the UK but I have friends in Norway and France and they say it is fab - fingers crossed now!
If anyone knows of this pushchair and has any feedback, good or bad, please let me know!
Thanks again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now