Talk

Advanced search

Young couple caught on video stealing poppy tin and putting it in their childs pushchair

(8 Posts)
WhatDidISayRoy Wed 11-Nov-09 11:41:49

How despicable is that. Am linking as they should be shamed.

here

gorionine Wed 11-Nov-09 11:47:10

shocking! for two things really: stealing fom charity is indeed despicable but thinkling of it, one's got to be pretty desperate to decide they need the money that badly they have to resort to that.

TwoIfBySea Wed 11-Nov-09 11:55:30

That is just scummy behaviour. I saw another cctv from a petrol station showing another couple stealing the poppy collection box.

Don't they realise that to steal like that is such bad karma they'll be paying for it for the rest of their lives?

PeedOffWithNits Wed 11-Nov-09 12:01:27

have put a link to this on chat board in the hopes someone from their area will know who they are

really is a low thing to do

WhatDidISayRoy Wed 11-Nov-09 12:05:26

great idea peed. How low can one stoop.

crokky Wed 11-Nov-09 12:19:12

It is low.

And just judging on appearances, the girl has a nice jacket and uses hair products so there is no "desperate" (ie not got any food to eat) need for her to do something so despicable.

However, this happens all the time. In my tesco, if there are collection boxes, they are ALWAYS chained to the checkout.

InterruptingKid Thu 12-Nov-09 10:58:52

i think they are knackered
pics so clear

kreecherlivesupstairs Thu 12-Nov-09 13:57:33

Agree with gorionne.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now