Looks like another hate crime, poor woman

(5 Posts)
2shoes Sat 07-Nov-09 17:47:21

horrid thing to happen
when will it end

herjazz Sat 07-Nov-09 18:22:25

saw this on the news yesterday

terrible. Poor woman and poor family

It makes me so cross when I hear these stories. Cannot begin to fathom why people do stuff like this. You constantly hear how people with LD etc are easy targets for bullies but I still cannot get how even really vile spiteful scrotes can find this much venom and energy to be so cruel to someone so vulnerable

Itsjustafleshwound Sat 07-Nov-09 18:45:44

And if the neighbours alluded to the bullying (as there are no official records) surely it will galvanize the community in ratting out these arsonists??

2shoes Sat 07-Nov-09 20:36:43

thing is people don't speak up. we found that even though loads of people knew who was harrasing us, they kept well out of(except my next door neighbour) I think it is because they don't want to be next.

QueenOfFlamingEverything Sat 07-Nov-09 20:43:00

Oh no how awful sad

It goes on so much as well. Friend of mine, a young mum with 2 small DCs, was housed on a not-so-nice estate locally. She's got epilepsy, and after some of the kids from the estate saw her have a fit in the garden, they started on her. She couldn't go to the shop without them blocking the pavement pretending to have a fit or throwing litter at her angry and the parents didn't give a monkey's. They ended up being moved after she was threatened with the house being forebombed after going to the police for the nth time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now