Advanced search

Anti-BNP day of action 7 Nov - take part and/or donate

(9 Posts)
franch Wed 28-Oct-09 17:26:35

Find an event near you
or
donate a fiver to pay for anti-BNP leaflets

2shoescreepingthroughblood Wed 28-Oct-09 17:29:07

have you asked mn hq if you can advertise on here?

moffat Wed 28-Oct-09 17:32:21

thanks for the links franch

cocolepew Wed 28-Oct-09 17:32:23

That's my birthday, you can send me a fiver too.

franch Wed 28-Oct-09 17:47:38

I have nothing to do with Hope Not Hate other than supporting the anti-fascist cause; it is a campaign not a business.

sweetnitanitro Wed 28-Oct-09 17:55:19

There are never any Hope not Hate events near me, I must live in BNP central grin I might just make an effigy of Nazi Nick and chuck it on the bonfire at the village firework display.

kate1956 Wed 28-Oct-09 23:03:12

theres a demo to celebrate multicutural leeds and to protest against the English Defense league this coming saturday 31st at 12 noon outside the art gallery in leeds if anyone is interested - theres been lots of interest and should be big.

louii Wed 28-Oct-09 23:06:04

Oh for gods sake, all this campaigning against them is just giving them more publicity, its what they want. Why cant they just be ignored.

franch Fri 30-Oct-09 21:41:09

Some of us feel that if we ignore them then that is at best turning a blind eye - at worst colluding. We are asking ourselves how much power, how many votes they have to get before we'll stand up and be counted.

For those of us with children of colour these are scary times and I for one need to be able to tell my kids I'm doing whatever I can to counter the message of hate that's being spread out there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now