Talk

Advanced search

Why don't the Green Party get air time if the BNP can?

(7 Posts)
roseability Fri 23-Oct-09 10:13:52

Sorry had to start a seperate thread as I feel so strongly about this!

If BNP are getting air time then why the hell aren't the Green Party, who also are attracting increasing numbers of voters. They must be raging as they actually have something legitimate to say about climate change and some of their policies are pretty sensible. Yet fascist, racist bigots get air time above them. A crock of shite indeed!

edam Fri 23-Oct-09 10:15:49

They do! Joint leader woman was on QT and quite a few other programmes in the lead up to the European elections.

nigglewiggle Fri 23-Oct-09 10:18:15

Green Party Leader is Caroline Lucas. She was on Question TIme a few weeks ago, as edam said. It was at the height of the expenses scandal so was a high profile program. She came across very well.

ABatDead Fri 23-Oct-09 10:20:50

They do. Often they are invited to come on and debate 'Green Issues', 'Climate Change', 'Recycling', etc. I have seen them on QT, Sky News, BBC News fairly regularly.

More time proportionately than other minority parties I suspect.

roseability Fri 23-Oct-09 10:21:15

Oops sorry! Don't watch question time all the time.

roseability Fri 23-Oct-09 10:22:14

Will now go and join one of the BNP bashing threads grin

lindsaygii Fri 23-Oct-09 22:21:50

Anyway, Nick Griffin says 'colour is irrelevant'. He doesn't seem to have read his own constitution!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now