Talk

Advanced search

Interview with Vanessa (nursery worker paedophile)

(25 Posts)
Wilkiepedia Mon 12-Oct-09 22:15:24

Have just had to make DH switch news off. They have released the tapes of that animal speaking when she was first interviewed.

Her total and utter lack of concern and matter-of-fact manner in which she speaks made my blood run cold and actually reduced me to tears - I don't cry often at the new.

What utter scum

RubyBooBerry Mon 12-Oct-09 22:16:48

Did you see it ?? What a complete evil fucking bitch. I hope she rots in jail

Wilkiepedia Mon 12-Oct-09 22:18:37

I watched about 3 mins then I honestly could not listen anymore. I hope she rots in hell or I hope someone gets her hands on her in jail.

Jajas Mon 12-Oct-09 22:24:00

Forgive me for being so naive but I really can't imagine how a woman sexually abuses a baby other than the taking of photos but there is clearly a lot more to it than that. I'm not expecting anyone to enlighten me in writing but just conveying my perplexed thoughts on the subject.

purepurple Mon 12-Oct-09 22:24:39

She doesn't sound very bright does she?
Evil bitch.

Cerened Mon 12-Oct-09 22:25:17

Oh no doubt she'll be moved to a secure unit 'for her safety' angry

allok Mon 12-Oct-09 22:26:08

bbc could not report the details of the abuse as it's so severe - the idea that she was led into abusing to please an cyber lover kind of goes out the window now.

They've just arrested another (pregnant) woman for abuse- it was breaking news and at that point there were no charges. They are saying it's related to the george case.

wannaBe Mon 12-Oct-09 22:26:56

why on earth do we need to hear that though? She's pleaded guilty, she will be sentenced, why does that sort of thing need to be released for public consumption?

TheCrackFox Mon 12-Oct-09 22:27:55

She sounded so matter of fact about it all - like she had stolen a pack of bacon from Tescos.

I thought she sounded a bit thick too purepurple.

TBh I don't really want to know the details of what she got up to. But I do hope she gets an extremely long jail sentence.

jacyjwc Mon 12-Oct-09 22:29:41

I was also in tears listening to this. Beyond horrible. I felt ill listening to it.

wannaBe Mon 12-Oct-09 22:30:09

there was another woman charged with sexual abuse of children last week wasn't there - not related to this, she followed children into toilets apparently and was termed a predatory paedoophile...

Wanderingsheep Mon 12-Oct-09 22:31:10

Eugh...makes me feel sick just thinking about her.
How can anyone do that to children?!? It's mind boggling.

Sick sick sick sick people. angry angry angry

jacyjwc Mon 12-Oct-09 22:31:29

Agree Crackfox, we don't need details. Knowin she did this is bad enough and it would not be to anyones benefit. She should never be freed.

SixtyFootDoll Mon 12-Oct-09 22:31:37

I have interviewed sex offenders ( male)
But this made by blood run cold

Cerened Mon 12-Oct-09 22:34:05

I think that they're hoping that releasing the tapes will make her give more evidence.... Not sure how that works, considering she is so sick in the first place. Hope she rots

allok Mon 12-Oct-09 22:35:08

Well the arrest is linked to the george case and hopefully the police will be able to get as many arrest needed to stop this group of people.

Well my interest is that I'm confused - she's pleading on x amount of charges but the bbc report makes it appear that there is alot more. I don't quite get.

And we all focus on george and forget that there are two other equally vile people in court for this. Looks like there will be more.

navyeyelasH Mon 12-Oct-09 22:45:50

wannabe it's apparently to encourage her to say who she abused.

I'm quite thick skinned but I had to turn over too - I actually thought I was going to be sick. She is just totally blase about it all, like she got caught stealing some pic n mix.

jajas 3 of her charges of assault by penetration or similar - surely that is sexual abuse if some might not consider taking a photo to be?

Jajas Mon 12-Oct-09 22:50:15

Oh I do think taking the photo is abuse enough, but presumed from what was being said (or not said) that there was a lot more to it than that. Thank you for enlightening me, think I don't need to know any more sad

SixtyFootDoll Mon 12-Oct-09 22:50:35

If there are lots of offences
they only charge with a certain amount
so she may have pleaded gguilty to some but committed a lot more.
Jajas the same sexula offences can be carried out on a child as on an adult - and cause a lot of physical damage in the process sad

LeninGhoul Mon 12-Oct-09 22:51:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Ripeberry Mon 12-Oct-09 22:52:37

She is just down the road from me. Gives me the shudders sad

SixtyFootDoll Mon 12-Oct-09 22:53:08

Doesnt matter
Sentencing based on the nature of the offences and previous convictions/ mitigation ( God forbid there is any)

LeninGhoul Mon 12-Oct-09 22:54:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

wannaBe Mon 12-Oct-09 22:58:40

Perhaps there is perceived to be more - perhaps police think this goes back further than just the time when she was doing it with these other two. I can't imagine she just happened to meet them and start abusing children last year - chances are she's probably been abusing children for years. sad

wannaBe Mon 12-Oct-09 22:59:25

and maybe if they can gatyher more evidence she will get a more substantial sentence.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now