Talk

Advanced search

Sooooo Im watching the tv prog about Jaycee Lee Dugard and................

(7 Posts)
LauraIngallsWilder Fri 09-Oct-09 22:28:06

the awful story mentions the awful mans website (Philip Garrido?) - nosey old me googles it and

Its still there.............
A blog with all his wierd ideas

he believes he has a box which talks to him, tells him what God wants the world to know...... he applied for a patent for the invention of the box............

I am so shocked!
Surely as this man is now in prison etc awaiting trial his blogspot ought to be removed or something

Perhaps I am being terribly naive........ hmm

LauraIngallsWilder Fri 09-Oct-09 22:38:07

I am alone..........!

MsHighwater Fri 09-Oct-09 22:38:53

what channel?

LauraIngallsWilder Fri 09-Oct-09 22:41:54

On the internet - channel 4 on demand
I think it was on tv a few days ago

MsHighwater Fri 09-Oct-09 22:43:58

Ah! didn't see it. I would have hoped his crap would have been removed but I don't know how these things work. Whose job would it be to pull it?

LauraIngallsWilder Fri 09-Oct-09 22:49:06

Hi MsHighwater - Im not a blogger but surely blog sites are 'owned' by someone.........
Or monitored
Or moderated

Or something?
He famously called a journalist after his arrest and conducted an interview about his weird ideas
He is very keen for his ideas to have publicity so surely as part of his punishment his blog ought to be removed??????????????

Hurrumph

wannaBe Fri 09-Oct-09 23:03:39

he sounds like a freak.

But is any of this freakish writing about any of the illegal stuff he has done? Because if not why should it be removed? I mean don't get me wrong, he sounds like a total weirdo, not to mention a sick bastard, but if the website doesn't have any bearing on the crimes he is being charged with then I can't see what grounds there are for removing it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now