Talk

Advanced search

Where are Tom Cruise 7 Nicole Kidman's other children? Did they pu them back up for re-adoption a la Kerry Katona?

(32 Posts)
Doodlez Wed 23-Sep-09 21:35:39

Loads of pics of Suri.

Few pics of Nicole's little girl (name?)

No pics and no mention of children adopted by them both when they were married?

artichokes Wed 23-Sep-09 21:38:02

There are often pics of Tom and Katie watching them play soccer etc. They are teens now so maybe they don't like being photographed.

SixtyFootDoll Wed 23-Sep-09 21:39:19

There was a pic in the DM showing Connr on location with Tom , never see the daughter though..

Doodlez Wed 23-Sep-09 21:40:20

Ahhh - thanks artichokes. It just seems they've disappeared off the radar but teenagers getting on with their own thing sounds much healthier!

bigstripeytiger Wed 23-Sep-09 21:40:25

Is Nicoles daughter called Sunday or Wednesday or similar?

Wilts Wed 23-Sep-09 21:41:38

There were pictures of Tom, Katie and all three children on Perez Hilton yesterday.

PortAndLemon Wed 23-Sep-09 21:42:08

Their son Connor is about to feature in the remake of Red Dawn so is following the family trade. And there are loads of pictures of them out there -- just do a Google Images search for Connor Cruise or Isabella Cruise and you'll get loads of results.

ShrimpOnTheBarbie Wed 23-Sep-09 21:42:53

Sunday Rose. Caused a big giggle in Aus when she was born as sounds so much like Sunday 'Roast'.

DillyTantay Wed 23-Sep-09 21:43:55

odd nicole "gave them up"

TwoIfBySea Wed 23-Sep-09 21:44:59

Oh my god they're remaking Red Dawn?

Doodlez Wed 23-Sep-09 21:46:07

Just Googled P&L and found some pics.

Did Nicole 'give them up'?

DillyTantay Wed 23-Sep-09 21:46:36

yy

PortAndLemon Wed 23-Sep-09 21:48:46

I don't think so -- although I think they live with Tom more of the year than with Nicole. They do seem to visit her in Sydney (Isabella got her hair dyed blue there recently) at any rate.

Morloth Thu 24-Sep-09 18:24:44

They are photographed in Sydney reasonably often so are presumably visiting with their mother. Not that different from any other divorced couple I would expect. They are also teenagers now so have their own lives.

Shrimp especially given that ad with Naomi Watts all those years ago where she passes up dinner with Tom Cruise, for Mum's Sunday Roast.

I know which one I would choose!

LadyoftheBathtub Thu 24-Sep-09 18:29:50

I'm not adopted but it has always really bugged me how much Nicole went on in interviews for years about how much she wanted a baby "of her own". How hurtful to the other two.

FabBakerGirlIsBack Thu 24-Sep-09 18:31:17

Of course they haven't been put up for adoption. What a ridiculous thing to say. They live with Tom.

DuelingFanjo Thu 24-Sep-09 18:35:43

I've just googled Nicole kidman and 'My own baby' and 'baby of my own' and can only find references to her talking about carrying her own baby and the effect it would have on her body and Boobs. Maybe a bad choice of words but in context it does kind of make sense.

LadyoftheBathtub Thu 24-Sep-09 18:38:28

I remember reading it in several print interviews, though that isn't a guarantee that she said it I suppose.

FabBakerGirlIsBack Thu 24-Sep-09 19:08:15

Is KK having her kids adopted?

LoveBuckets Thu 24-Sep-09 21:46:33

I remember all the interviews with Katie Holmes and nobody (was allowed to?) asked her how she felt about taking on a ready-made familyhmm. Mind, isn't the popular theory that Suri is Josh Hartnett's, she cried on Tom Cruise's shoulder and he made her an offer she couldn't refuse? Or publicly announced they were a couple and he was the father before she time to work out what she wanted to do (if you believe all the scientology conspiracy theory stuff?)

squeaver Thu 24-Sep-09 21:52:11

suri's parents

suri

Uncanny!!!

bigstripeytiger Thu 24-Sep-09 21:52:39

I think that KK was in the papers for allegedly giving up her puppy for being the wroong colour, rather than giving up her kids.

Earlybird Thu 24-Sep-09 22:02:50

DD and I were Christmas shopping last December (we live in America), and stopped for a hot chocolate. Nicole and Keith (her dh) walked into the shop with her two older dc. No idea where/which parent they live with though.

squeaver Thu 24-Sep-09 22:10:19

I think they do live with Tom Cruise most of the time. They are home-schooled by the freakoids Scientologists.

I'm sure Nicole "giving them up" was all part of the contract.

I have seen and her husband with the wee one - they look very sweet together.

fishflange Thu 24-Sep-09 22:51:49

keep katie, free suri! wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now