Talk

Advanced search

Oh Please: Mylene Klass really ISN'T that amazing!

(16 Posts)
NormaSknockers Wed 23-Sep-09 12:10:17

She's doing anything different to any other busy mum FFS! The woman drives me mad - anyone would think she was the first sleb to have had a baby hmm

NormaSknockers Wed 23-Sep-09 12:10:40

She's not doing....

ladyhelen2 Wed 23-Sep-09 12:11:23

She makes me want to eat my own head when I see her. Anyone would think she was the first woman to have had a baby!

EccentricaGallumbits Wed 23-Sep-09 12:15:53

WTF is she wearing?

ladyhelen2 Wed 23-Sep-09 12:24:30

Ladyhelen2 went shopping today, juggling a 4 month old, a 4 year old and a pushchair. She was wearing skinny jeans and a new short sleeve cardi from Great Plains. FFS its hardly a worthwhile news story is it? Myleene goes out with her toddler. Hold the front page.

brimfull Wed 23-Sep-09 12:27:33

in the first photo it looks like she's crapped herself and a huge turd is nestled in her pantaloons

Arsed Wed 23-Sep-09 12:29:25

both outfits are grim.

i second the eat my own head comment.

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Wed 23-Sep-09 12:29:42

It's not her fault the DM runs non stories like this...although she did write that ridiculous book didn't she...I flicked through it once in the queue at woolies... pointless sleb book of the month

Rindercella Wed 23-Sep-09 12:30:36

I like Myleen - I don't really understand all the nastiness about her tbh. She's beautiful, quite talented and appears to be a very sweet person - what's to dislike?

BUT...crap article - it is in the DM though, so it would be rubbish hmm

And, that outfit she is wearing is hideous and most definitely not her best look.

BettyTurnip Wed 23-Sep-09 12:31:25

Went back for a second look and laughed out loud. That will be the next angle for the DM...how Myleene Klass juggles motherhood, career and faecal incontinence.

LoveBeingAMummy Wed 23-Sep-09 12:33:27

Her voice drives me mad now its so fake since she's been to usa

potplant Wed 23-Sep-09 12:34:23

Normally I'm well up for Mylene bashing, but as kat says she didn't write this. The DM love to hold her up as a great role model for working mums.

(I've got to get on dig in - she looks like a dogs dinner in that first outfit)

ladyhelen2 Wed 23-Sep-09 12:39:18

OK she's nice. And no its not her fault the DM run such pish poor stories, but I still can't help my reaction to her. Think its the fact she is every bloody where. M&S, mothercare, BBC1. OK so not every where exactly...but I still feel I can't escape her.

NormaSknockers Wed 23-Sep-09 13:04:54

I'm with you on that ladyhelen, yes she's nice enough but my gawd she is everywhere It's her 'I'm so wonderful, look at me juggling my baby & career' attitude that gets me, I know she didn't write that article but that is how she comes across in her interviews etc, well IMO anyway! She makes me want to throw things at the TV (even more then Peter Andre!)

Did PMSL at ggirl's comment grin

welshone51 Wed 23-Sep-09 16:44:40

I get annoyed about the whole Myleene Klass saga as soon as her daughter was born the shops were full of her books- including a pregnancy diary and her designer baby clothes filled Mothercare, she only has one child and a whole lot of money and help she isnt some sort of idol. And I agree the baby-suit outfit is horrendus and makes her look a look bigger than she is!! ok bitching over for today grin

Hulababy Wed 23-Sep-09 16:51:10

To be fair she isn't the one publishing these rubbish articles.

She seems okay to me, like any other working mum generally. I don't have anythign against her.

Really don't like these types of articles though. See they are having a real dig at Natalie Cassidy again too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now