Talk

Advanced search

Fab pics of Davina McCall looking great but normal in a bikini

(16 Posts)
Restrainedrabbit Tue 08-Sep-09 13:09:53

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1211891/Big-Brothers-little-mother-Davina-McCall-parades-Frenc h-Riviera-polka-dot-bikini.html I think she looks healthy but normal IYKWIM, some of the comments depress me though

SBizzyB Tue 08-Sep-09 22:57:22

You're right - why can't women be supportive of each other? She's turned her famously turbulent life around, been really successful, got a gorgeous hubby and kids and looks great!

Wanderingsheep Tue 08-Sep-09 23:04:34

Thunder thighs?!? shock As if!

She looks fab! I'd love to have abs like that!

BedofRosesItAintII Tue 08-Sep-09 23:20:38

I have been working out to her 'Power of 3' DVD for a nearly 3 years. It is my fall back during the wet, cold and dark winter months.

Would like to see the figures of some of those who wrote such ugly comments...

Restrainedrabbit Wed 09-Sep-09 09:55:44

The thing is I think she looks like a Mum who works out rather than somebody who has gone down the plastic surgery/enhancement/lipo/botox route so she has a normal, healthy, gorgeous figure.

nickytwotimes Wed 09-Sep-09 09:59:38

She looks lovely.

Lizzylou Wed 09-Sep-09 10:09:53

She looks amazing, lovely figure.
Gawd, some horrible people have commented. i notice that most of the males seem to rather like her figure though.

sockmonkey Wed 09-Sep-09 10:29:18

She looks fantastic. It must take a lot of hard work to look that good.

manfrom Wed 09-Sep-09 10:31:15

Ha! Closet DAILY FAIL readers spotted. grin

Restrainedrabbit Wed 09-Sep-09 11:33:58

LOL Manform grin I saw the pictures when I linked to the DM from another thread on this site so ner wink

hmc Wed 09-Sep-09 11:51:13

I absolutely disagree that she looks 'normal' - she looks far better than most of us normal mortals could hope to achieve at age 42 post 3 children. Unattainably good (look at washboard stomach) for most of us

Restrainedrabbit Wed 09-Sep-09 11:53:44

I take your point HMC but she doesn't look like she has been sculpted by a knife or had any sort of 'enhancements'? That is what I meant by normal smile

BerylCole Wed 09-Sep-09 11:55:55

She looks gorge for someone with three young children. I bloody wish my stomach looked like that.

She's always had a great arse, old Davina.

FranSanDisco Wed 09-Sep-09 12:03:44

She looks lovely and those pics have reminded me that I bought her workout DVD some months back. Time to take it out of it's wrapper blush

hmc Thu 10-Sep-09 10:23:41

And I take your point too RestrainedRabbit smile - she hasn't been surgically enhanced.

However, I think she has more resources for personal trainers etc that most of us, so her look is still pretty unattainable for us ordinary mums

Jujubean77 Thu 10-Sep-09 17:09:11

She has put a lot of work into that body and has the time and the means to look fit, which she does.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now