Talk

Advanced search

bnp can no longer afford to be 'whites only'

(10 Posts)
NeverLeapfrogOverAUnicorn Sun 06-Sep-09 21:19:41

here

They must allow non-white people to join.

But...but...but...why would anyone who was not white WANT to join a group of white supremacists who believe that anyone who is not white should be
deported (official line)
shot in the back of the head and buried in a mass grave (my personal opinion of the mentality of bnp members)

pinkthechaffinch Mon 07-Sep-09 09:33:40

it was on the news this morning, that they are going to be allowed on Question Time.

Disgraceful, in my view, although it will hopefully advertise their disgusting views for the bigoted and evil nonsense they are.

I can't imagine either why anyone non-white would want to join them.

Nancy66 Mon 07-Sep-09 09:45:14

going on Question Time would be the best thing that could happen to Nick Griffin - QT audiences tend to be rather left wing, he'll get heckled and shouted down, he'll become angry and aggressive and will show everyone what a 24 carat cunt he is.

noddyholder Mon 07-Sep-09 09:47:16

I know I despair.I am all for hearing both sides of the debate etc but their views aren't part of any debate they are evil bigots and a disgrace to this country.They peddle fear and it seems to work on some people

Fillyjonk Mon 07-Sep-09 09:51:37

No I disagree, I actually don't think I want him on Question Time. I think bit by bit the BNP are getting an aura of respectability.

I do think its right that we say, no we are not going to give these views airtime. No we are not going to subsidise or assist this vile organisation to putting their ideas across.

GreensleevesFlouncedLikeAKnob Mon 07-Sep-09 09:53:08

I agree with Filly

they should not be afforded the privilege of representng their views on QT like a bona fide political party

they should be disbanded/prosecuted for incitement to racial hatred

nancy75 Mon 07-Sep-09 10:00:14

i think it would be interesteting to see him on question time. everytime the idiotic man opens his mouth he shows himself for the fool he is - let everyone see him do it. Nick Griffin also strikes me as a coward who does not really have the courage of his convictions, he is happy to spout his bile at the converted but when actually questioned by people that disagree with him or faced with a black person questioning him he doesn't have the back bone to say any of it.
As for non white members being allowed to join, quite a few of my non white friends are tempted, obviously not because they believe in any of it, but to cause disruption from within the party.

Nancy66 Mon 07-Sep-09 10:12:19

I think the BBC are compelled to let him on aren't they?

slug Mon 07-Sep-09 10:30:08

It would be an interesting social experiment wouldn't it? Once the BNP is forced to allow non-whites and non-UK citizens into it's ranks, we could all join. We could then force through policy changes and vote out Nick Griffin and his odious little toadies from the leadership. Imagine if you will, the next general election. The BNP is headed by a single mother, their slogan? "Vote BNP, Cause we're all English innit"? wink

FranSanDisco Mon 07-Sep-09 10:40:19

I am sure the BNP had a non-white candidate running at the last election. The BNP claim to stand up for the rights of British born people not whites only and get support from non-whites in LB Barking and Degenham hmm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now