Talk

Advanced search

Sorry, Daily Mail Again

(12 Posts)
MetalMummy Fri 24-Jul-09 19:31:13

Is it just me or is Prince William starting to seriously look like Prince Edward. I honestly thought this picture was of Edward hmm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1201983/Prince-William-treks-rain-charity--high-win ds-reveal-growing-bald-patch.html

PortBlacksandResident Fri 24-Jul-09 19:32:36

Yes he does, i haven't seen the piccy you refer to but i've thought this for a while.

MetalMummy Fri 24-Jul-09 19:47:59

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1201983/Prince-William-treks-rain-charity--high-winds-reveal-growin g-bald-patch.html

TsarChasm Fri 24-Jul-09 19:52:50

Doesn't he just! His window of attractiveness (if you like that sort of thing grin) was very short lived before he began to sport the middle aged+ look that all the royals adopt.

Why doesn't he cut it really short?! He'd look so much better and more his age.

Sidge Fri 24-Jul-09 19:55:00

You're right TsarChasm - he was really attractive for about 3 months in the late 1990s grin

I actually think Harry is the better looking one now.

Hulababy Fri 24-Jul-09 19:55:30

He does in that first photo. I don;t think he does in the other photos, face on.

His hair is really thinning isn't it?

herbietea Fri 24-Jul-09 20:01:00

Message withdrawn

TheCrackFox Fri 24-Jul-09 20:01:09

He peaked when he was about 15. If I was him I would wear a crown all day to cover up the baldness.

Nancy66 Fri 24-Jul-09 20:20:21

The Windsor gene always kicks aged around 18.

Hulababy Fri 24-Jul-09 20:59:14

But really, why should he cover up his baldness?

If it was a woman getting these types of comments on their appearance (see the knees thread from earlier) we would say it is up to the woman to decide and to embrase their appearance as it is.

Showmeheaven Sun 26-Jul-09 20:32:25

Of course he shouldn't have to but its very ageing. Cutting it short would give him a more trendy look for his age. Harry won't have to worry, his hair is more robust, like his Dad's.

browntrout Sun 26-Jul-09 20:37:51

Harry has always been the better looking one - cheeky grin and something of the charmer about him. Know he has had some (well deserved) negative publicity but I have got a bit of a soft spot for him. Never saw it with William - too horsey looking and agree he looks like a middle aged man already. Having said that he seems a nice enought bloke though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now