loader

Talk

Advanced search

anna friel loses weight during pregnancy

(102 Posts)
hazlinh Wed 18-May-05 03:31:08

article

FairyMum Wed 18-May-05 06:53:10

Good to see that some celebs get their priorities right for once! I hope she puts her baby on a diet straight away too!

sobernow Wed 18-May-05 07:24:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

marthamoo Wed 18-May-05 07:26:47

"I have been really good, eating incredibly healthy stuff and doing yoga four times a week.

"This whole thing about wanting ice cream, wanting this, wanting that when you're pregnant, it's better to just not do it.

"I think it's better to get into an exercise routine as soon as possible, even if you are tired with the baby, otherwise the weight stays on and it becomes too much of a drag."

Oh just piss off !

marthamoo Wed 18-May-05 07:27:23

First baby, right?

Ho hum....

suzywong Wed 18-May-05 07:29:08

hope she's stopped chain smoking

jessicasmummy Wed 18-May-05 07:33:35

so we cant even enjoy the luxery of eating what we want when we are pregnant anymore - well i dont care! its my excuse for the extra pounds and im staying with it - happy mummy - happy baby!

snafu Wed 18-May-05 07:44:33

Oh, so Anna Friel actually still has a film career, does she? I thought she'd given it up to wear see-through dresses on red carpets around the world. My mistake.

katierocket Wed 18-May-05 07:45:08

grim

fastasleep Wed 18-May-05 08:46:07

I think it's sad that she's been told she'd not got much chance of having a baby...then she gets pregnant and refuses to enjoy the experience! Then she's going to leave the baby at home while she exercises constantly as well... ... I pity her to be honest!

hotmama Wed 18-May-05 08:46:53

[vomit icon] I'm gonna pmsl when I see pictures of her in Sept looking like an old hag! Oh, the plans we have when we are pregnant and then reality hits!

flamesparrow Wed 18-May-05 08:48:35

The thought of wanting to go back and make a film when your child is 3 months old (and you don't need the money) is what is most odd to me

dyzzidi Wed 18-May-05 08:49:42

What a sad stupid woman. I wonder what her DP and Midwife thinks.

I thought most 'movie stars' waited until giving birth then lived on carrotts and cocaine unitl weight dropped off.

fastasleep Wed 18-May-05 08:52:53

(Cocaine eh? Hmmmm!) it is sad that her wee bubs is going to be left with someone else needlessly... doesn't make sense, I hope she changes her mind!

Mum2girls Wed 18-May-05 08:53:33

'It literally happened after one time of being naughty'??? FFS

What an airhead.

flamesparrow Wed 18-May-05 08:55:08

I couldn't believe it when my sister told me that Suzanne Shaw was back working in at the beginning of March (possibly before) - the poor baby is taken to the theatre

moozoboozo Wed 18-May-05 08:58:56

Just you wait till that baby is born, and she gets baby blues. She will just want to sit indoors all day eating biscuits and chips. In the 3 weeks after the birth we lived on fish and chips because we couldnt be arsed to cook. I think it's very sad that she feels that she has to put herself under that much pressure. I bet she feels differently when her baby is born.

When I was pg I ate everything I could lay my hands on. It is the one time in your life when you have an excuse to get fat!! I was like a woman possessed with my choccie cravings.

I regret it now though, I look like jabba the hut.

ninah Wed 18-May-05 09:02:30

I am SO glad to hear your comments on this. I read something similar in Grazia complete with pics and as I'm in my first trimester, eating like a horse and beginning to look like an over-stuffed sofa it made me feel

Tinker Wed 18-May-05 09:03:22

Have never beeen able to stand Anna Friel, always thought she was utterly humourless - good to have more ammunition.

moozoboozo Wed 18-May-05 09:05:51

Theres enough pressure to lose the weight after the birth as it is without silly cows like her surviving on half a kidney bean a week in the last few weeks of pregnancy. IMHO, it's plain bloody dangerous.

noddyholder Wed 18-May-05 11:15:08

silly cow

tamula Wed 18-May-05 11:18:21

silly skinny selfish cow ...

I say it like it is.

Gwenick Wed 18-May-05 11:18:51

stupid woman! It would be slightly different if she was an athelete - as many top class athletes DO manage to keep an exercise regime going throughout pregnancy (under strict guideance of course). But she's NOT a sportswoman

oliveoil Wed 18-May-05 11:19:11

Er, it is in the Daily Mail which is THE most bitchy paper in the history of bitchy papers. So it may not be true or exagerated.

I read an interview with her in The Times the other day and she came across really well.

So nur .

And taking the baby to work with her when it will probably be asleep most of the time when new born anyway will not matter.

Nur nur nur nur nur.

flum Wed 18-May-05 11:20:21

Her diet sounds pretty healthy. I don't think unborn foetuses really NEED icecream now do they!

Jogging with a newborn though - yeah ok love!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now