Talk

Advanced search

Shaheen said Michael Jackson was going to pass the torch onto him as the next generation

(13 Posts)
FabBakerGirlIsBack Wed 08-Jul-09 13:53:32

He is an okay singer but a bit ahead of himself imo.

Not likeable imo.

TwoIfBySea Wed 08-Jul-09 20:00:38

I don't know, but as a parent would you want your son associated with MJ after what happened? Regardless of the musical heritage there will always be the allegations and suspicion.

What a torch to pass.

tennisaddict Wed 08-Jul-09 20:03:31

I will be hated for this comment but....

I reckon this boy had a lucky escape....he was just MJ's type sad

Pennies Wed 08-Jul-09 20:03:59

Shaheen should step away from all this before he ends up the same.

TIBTS - I thought that yesterday. That concert was no place for him, for more than the reasons you're suggesting but also because it will fuel his aspirations to be the next MJ, and unless that is done carefully, slowly and with consideration of what else he could do then there could be a lot of hardship for that little boy. IMO.

Bonneville Wed 08-Jul-09 20:04:50

Oh Dear!

ArtherDentsLeftEar Wed 08-Jul-09 20:18:59

It must be nice to be as pure as some of you on here, Although the fact that some people find filth in every place says more about their minds.

MJ was NEVER convicted of any crime, no one knows the whole truth, but the man is dead, his children(yes they are his even if only by adoption, or would you like to go to the mumsnet adoption threads and tell people that they are not the parents of their second hand children) are missing their daddy, because to them he was just DADDY.

Some of the things posted about him have been just vile and not needed.

OK some precocious little kid that can sing a bit got to make a comment to the papers and you all but have a dead man jumping out of his coffin to molest him.

Go club together and buy a brain cell

TwoIfBySea Wed 08-Jul-09 20:32:51

Go take a look at what MJ did to his face and there is the proof that the man needed help.

As for the allegations, yes they will always be associated with him.

No one here said they were whiter than white and no one here said anything about his children at all.

KIMItheThreadSlayer Wed 08-Jul-09 20:41:23

I read in one of the papers (I know I know) that when he had the accident making the Pepsi ad he was in a lot of pain and got hooked on some very strong pain killers, that is when he started to lose the plot.

Poor man, to be surrounded by so many people but so alone sad

TwoIfBySea Wed 08-Jul-09 20:42:04

Lets hope his dad has nothing to do with the raising of those children.

KIMItheThreadSlayer Wed 08-Jul-09 20:53:53

I think his dad is horried,
But I would really hate to see the rowe woman get the kids, she is vile

monkeytrousers Wed 08-Jul-09 20:56:04

she is vile? Is the jury still out?

KIMItheThreadSlayer Wed 08-Jul-09 21:04:10

I personally think she is, she sold children FFS.

I just don't think being given to a woman who has sold them and had nothing to do with them for 12 years is not very nice

varicoseveined Wed 08-Jul-09 21:06:33

Apart from the child abuse allegations, fame is something I'd be very careful about wishing for any child. Most child stars haven't fared very well - heck, add even those who've become famous as adults. Sure isn't what it's cracked up to be, I'm certain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now