Talk

Advanced search

I know I'm completely ignoring the story here....

(9 Posts)
NormaSknockers Tue 07-Jul-09 18:15:19

But either this girl has gone through an amazing growth spurt or she's had a boob job (Compare the 2 main photos) hmm

Not that I'm jealous of her young, pert, pre baby body or anything wink Still at least she came to her senses & dumped grandad her DP!

TheArmadillo Tue 07-Jul-09 18:17:54

at 16 her boobs could have easily kept growing.

I felt so sad reading that story that her mum won't forgive her and her sister won't even speak to her.

What she did was bad but she was a teen ffs and they do make mistakes and big ones at that.

Makes me wonder what probs she had at home to make her want to leave.

sweetfall Tue 07-Jul-09 18:20:23

I think the first photograph was badly photoshopped to demonstrate how young she is - I think she probably always had fairly large tits but that they didn't make her look suitably young or innocent

NormaSknockers Tue 07-Jul-09 18:24:32

Hhmmmm very true weetfall didn't think of that!

TheArmadillo it's odd that her mum won't forgive her isn't it, you'd think she'd be relieved & be glad to have her back hmm

TheArmadillo Tue 07-Jul-09 18:29:30

you would wouldn't you. Especially as she was away so long.

Also wouldn't you want to try and sort out what was missing in her life that she felt she could only get it from him?

dittany Tue 07-Jul-09 18:29:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

KIMItheThreadSlayer Tue 07-Jul-09 18:39:40

Thats one hell of a mistake to make though

NormaSknockers Tue 07-Jul-09 19:06:12

It's a huge mistake to make....but it wouldn't stop me keeping in touch with my DD & it certainly wouldn't make me stop talking to her & refuse to forgive her! I'd be grateful she'd come to her senses & be relieved she was home & safe.

She's still a child at the end of the day, very sad to think she only felt loved by a guy 30 years her junior

monkeytrousers Wed 08-Jul-09 08:09:00

I have seen the pill have that effect on boobs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now