Talk

Advanced search

I do wish Nadine Dorries would just shut up

(8 Posts)
edam Tue 23-Jun-09 09:13:16

After 'the public are so horrid MPs are going to top themselves en masse' and 'I told you they were horrid, just look at my patio furniture*' now we've got her bellyaching about John Bercow not being the Tories' favourite.

Just wish someone would tell her in words of one syllable that no-one gives a toss about her stupid 'opinions'.

* And what kind of Tory has 'patio furniture' ffs? If she's not rich enough to have a terrace, let alone a moat, she doesn't really belong in that party...

EffieGadsby Tue 23-Jun-09 10:18:02

Nadine Dorries is a moron (and one who looks strangely like Courtney Love). You should check out her blog; it's embarrassingly bad. I particularly liked her piece about Trident, "but what do I know about it all ... I'm just a girl from the back benches". No Nadine, you're not a girl; you're a Member of Parliament and a 52 year old woman, so stop behaving like a sulky brat.

LadyGlencoraPalliser Tue 23-Jun-09 10:22:35

She hates John Bercow because he spoke against her bill to lower the abortion time limit.
And yes, surely any self-respecting Tory has a terrace, not a patio.

happywomble Tue 23-Jun-09 10:53:36

It is strange that the tories can be so nasty to one of their own party.

Don't know much about Bercow. I think Anne W would have been good in the job. A pity she wasn't elected speaker

SolidGoldBrass Tue 23-Jun-09 10:55:41

OH she is a first class twat. Blinkered and clueless with her head right up her arse.
How do these people get elected in the first place?

SomeGuy Tue 23-Jun-09 12:24:29

she is bonkers. Obsessed with abortion and prepared to lie, cheat and twist the facts to suit her agenda.

NorthernLurker Tue 23-Jun-09 12:31:39

I think Private Eye call her something like 'Mad Nad' - subtle as ever grin

edam Wed 24-Jun-09 09:58:54

oops sorry everyone, how rude of me to get distracted and completely forget I'd started this thread? blush

That'll teach me to check 'threads I started' as well as Active Convos...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: