Talk

Advanced search

I do wish Nadine Dorries would just shut up

(8 Posts)
edam Tue 23-Jun-09 09:13:16

After 'the public are so horrid MPs are going to top themselves en masse' and 'I told you they were horrid, just look at my patio furniture*' now we've got her bellyaching about John Bercow not being the Tories' favourite.

Just wish someone would tell her in words of one syllable that no-one gives a toss about her stupid 'opinions'.

* And what kind of Tory has 'patio furniture' ffs? If she's not rich enough to have a terrace, let alone a moat, she doesn't really belong in that party...

EffieGadsby Tue 23-Jun-09 10:18:02

Nadine Dorries is a moron (and one who looks strangely like Courtney Love). You should check out her blog; it's embarrassingly bad. I particularly liked her piece about Trident, "but what do I know about it all ... I'm just a girl from the back benches". No Nadine, you're not a girl; you're a Member of Parliament and a 52 year old woman, so stop behaving like a sulky brat.

LadyGlencoraPalliser Tue 23-Jun-09 10:22:35

She hates John Bercow because he spoke against her bill to lower the abortion time limit.
And yes, surely any self-respecting Tory has a terrace, not a patio.

happywomble Tue 23-Jun-09 10:53:36

It is strange that the tories can be so nasty to one of their own party.

Don't know much about Bercow. I think Anne W would have been good in the job. A pity she wasn't elected speaker

SolidGoldBrass Tue 23-Jun-09 10:55:41

OH she is a first class twat. Blinkered and clueless with her head right up her arse.
How do these people get elected in the first place?

SomeGuy Tue 23-Jun-09 12:24:29

she is bonkers. Obsessed with abortion and prepared to lie, cheat and twist the facts to suit her agenda.

NorthernLurker Tue 23-Jun-09 12:31:39

I think Private Eye call her something like 'Mad Nad' - subtle as ever grin

edam Wed 24-Jun-09 09:58:54

oops sorry everyone, how rude of me to get distracted and completely forget I'd started this thread? blush

That'll teach me to check 'threads I started' as well as Active Convos...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now