Talk

Advanced search

Girl to sue over facial tatoos

(11 Posts)
SheDancesTheFlamingo Thu 18-Jun-09 06:13:57

Belgian girl's tattoo 'nightmare

Waddyathink?
Fell asleep while being tattooed? My arse!!
Me thinks Daddy wasn't impressed with his little girl's facial embellishments so she fabricated the story to - ahem- "save face".

Feel sorry for the poor tattoo artist.

ohmeohmy Thu 18-Jun-09 06:31:02

THink she is daft but he should have refused to do it without a seriously long cooling off period first.

belgo Thu 18-Jun-09 06:31:25

Yes I read this and I immediately felt sorry for the tattooist but when I thought about it further there is no way a responsible tattooist should tattoo a young woman's face like that, at least not all in one go, even with her full permission. I know we're not supposed to judge people on the way they look but have you seen the tattoo artist? He is freaky.

Niknak21 Thu 18-Jun-09 06:38:34

I immediately thought this was a joke. She says she fell asleep hmm. I've not had a tattoo, but that must've taken a while/hurt. She must've been pissed or something. The tatooist may have thought it was very pretty hmm.

Also I thought it was general knowledge that a tattoo on your face is a really back idea, if not illegal in this country. Bonkers girl

PuppyMonkey Thu 18-Jun-09 06:45:09

Yes I think she was probbaly more like "off her face" than "sleeping".

Off her face!!! D'ya see what I did there? grin

Niknak21 Thu 18-Jun-09 06:50:13

Love the link to the tattoo removal dentist, what a good idea!

TheLadyEvenstar Thu 18-Jun-09 17:41:04

I have 5 tattoos and there is no way in the world I could have fallen asleep during any of them. I believe the tattooist when he says she was fine until daddy saw them.

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Thu 18-Jun-09 19:47:32

on another page it said that having 3 stars on the face is a 'family tradition' hmm

thisisyesterday Thu 18-Jun-09 19:51:21

<coughs> i fell asleep having a tattoo done!
no joke

i had however been up for about 24 hours and just flown to Toronto.

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Thu 18-Jun-09 19:58:34

how long for though? I fell asleep while I was in labour a few times - but only between contractions and not for very long grin

thisisyesterday Thu 18-Jun-09 20:00:22

just a few minutes. would havebeen longer had the chair been more comfy though i';m sure lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now