Talk

Advanced search

Posh is one mixed up lady

(21 Posts)
PeedOffWithNits Wed 17-Jun-09 13:10:23

uk.news.yahoo.com/35/20090617/ten-victoria-beckham-reduces-breasts-764dee7.html

more money than sense? i really pity her, she must be fundamentally very unhappy even with all her fame and wealth and gorgeous family

ByThePowerOfGreyskull Wed 17-Jun-09 13:11:36

that is assuming it is true, though isn't it?

steviesgirl Wed 17-Jun-09 14:11:15

Can't stand the woman. She's a self-obsessed snob who can't stop climbing the social ladder. Must be very tiring to be like that I should think.

MaggieBee Wed 17-Jun-09 15:21:06

I see that differently. I see having her too big breasts reduced as a sort of return to the real world. Possibly thinking, 'I made a mistake with these puppies'

Good for her I say. NOt a posh fan nor a posh hater,but getting smaller breasts isn't like getting a leg extension or anything too crazy.

Paolosgirl Wed 17-Jun-09 15:24:08

I kind of think her real world is not a world that most of us would recognise!

She just seems to try so hard and never quite get there - an opinion that is based on nothing more than my odd flick through Hello and Heat at the GP, so of course it must be true grin

MaggieBee Wed 17-Jun-09 15:28:37

There's one thing Posh needs a few spadefuls of...

insouciance

why have none of her stylists ever tried to get that through to her.. hang on, she styles herself doesn't she?

I think she will reinvent herself when she splits up with David!! OK, he's the better looking one blah blah blah, but so bloody what. She's wasted her youth feeling out of his league, and trying to be in his league. She is funny though, and she's cleverer than she gets credit for. She's just very insecure and despite her money she's 'trapped' in a dysfunctional relationship.

ByThePowerOfGreyskull Wed 17-Jun-09 16:52:28

"I think she will reinvent herself when she splits up with David!!"

they aren't splitting up are they?

jeminthedark Wed 17-Jun-09 16:56:59

Does anyone actually believe anything they read in the papers?
FFS, and on top of that...who gives a merry shite?

donnie Wed 17-Jun-09 17:30:53

I just feel sorry for anyone who is compelled to wear crippling shoes at all times of the day.

ByThePowerOfGreyskull Wed 17-Jun-09 17:38:27

but this is where you have bought into the tabloid nonsense..

there was a great picture of her in jeans and flipflops about a year ago and the papers went mad about her letting herself go.. Those pictures do't sell papers the ones of her in smart clothes and crippling shoes do.

Do you really think she wears that stuff all day??

Paolosgirl Wed 17-Jun-09 17:42:24

According to one reliable source that I read recently (I think it was Heat), apparently she does indeed wear 6 inch heels on a daily basis. I believe everything that Heat prints - why on earth would they lie?

grin

HecatesTwopenceworth Wed 17-Jun-09 17:48:06

I feel sorry for her. He whole life is about maintaining her 'image'. That must be very draining. If all you ever think about is how you walk, how you stand, how you pose, how you look - when do you live??

It can't be a happy life, tbh.

traceybath Wed 17-Jun-09 17:51:33

I don't think her life looks that bad.

Married to the lovely David, 3 children, a seemingly close and supportive family and loads and loads of money.

Am sure i'd look pretty grumpy if i was photographed all the time.

Must say i also saw this on DM website blush and the photos they used to illustrate the 'dramatic' change in her boobs looked the same to me.

Hassled Wed 17-Jun-09 17:52:35

I have a sneaking admiration for her - she's not especially pretty, or talented, or anything else, but she's got what she wanted through sheer bloody determination. And she does seem quite witty and clever in interviews - she's not an airhead.

wahwah Wed 17-Jun-09 20:09:35

I like her too. I don't understand why she is so apparently unpopular, yet women can't seem to get enough of reading about her. She does no harm and her self deprecation endears her to me.

nancy75 Wed 17-Jun-09 20:13:17

feal abit sorry for her tbh, everyone says ooh married to lovely david beckham - who allegedly shags around all over the show! we dont know he's lovely, we know he can kick a ball, looks good in pants and talks like a cartoon mouse, he might be a monster and she might be the ok one. i'm not even a fan of hers just think she should be left alone to dress how she sees fit.

cocolepew Wed 17-Jun-09 20:13:33

Women can get enough of reading about her, it's the bloody papers and magazines who are obsessed.

Though Brad and Jen are taking over everyone at the moment hmm

daisydora Wed 17-Jun-09 20:17:54

Agree with Traceybath they don't look much differenthmm

But I do really like Posh, its not really her fault the press are obsessed by every bloody hairdo/shoe/dress/boob job she has.

cocolepew Wed 17-Jun-09 20:19:37

overtaking not taking over hmm but if Brad really wants to take over me, well....

sazzerbear Wed 17-Jun-09 20:20:04

apparently her handbag collection is worth £1.5m! Money can't buy you class though! grin

daisydora Wed 17-Jun-09 20:26:49

No but it can buy some quality hanbags by the sounds of itgrin £1.5m....bloody hell

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now