Talk

Advanced search

head teacher eats lunch before calling for an ambulance for a pupil with a broken leg

(10 Posts)
BCNS Fri 12-Jun-09 20:21:12

here

so does this mean I can do the same when ds2 was left in class with broken facial bones for a whole afternoon???

cookielove Fri 12-Jun-09 20:22:01

how did he recieve that injury?

BCNS Fri 12-Jun-09 20:27:17

assulted by another pupil in the playground, while the supervivising person had wandered off.

welshone51 Fri 12-Jun-09 21:38:39

Some people are awful, I once worked in a childrens home with very disturbed children, one of the girls actually cut all her arms and slit her wrists whilst on top of a garage, myself and a collegue witnessed this and went to get the manager who actually refused to leave her office because she was having her lunch leaving two very inexperienced staff to deal with the situation. Terrible

cookielove Fri 12-Jun-09 21:54:55

i cannot believe people can be so thoughtless, i do hope your ds2 is ok now?

FluffyBunnyGoneBad Fri 12-Jun-09 21:57:39

shock That's terrible!

edam Sun 14-Jun-09 00:14:35

BCNS - your poor boy. Hope he's managed to recover.

Can't believe the head in that story is intending to go back to teaching. Monstrous.

cornsilk Sun 14-Jun-09 00:27:09

BCNS that's awful.

NormaSknockers Sun 14-Jun-09 14:16:05

shock

loobeylou Sun 14-Jun-09 15:23:12

when 7 months pregnant I was on playground duty and there was a big fight between some Y6 boys who I could NOT physically separate, without fearing for my health and my baby's - I am only 5 ft 2 and they were very nearly as tall as me and intent on doing each other some damage.

I sent some girls to get the deputy head and tell her to come out. They came back saying "Mrs X says tell Mrs Y (me) That SHES the one on duty, so SHE sorts it!"

I wish now i had made a complaint, but as it was I was leaving anyway.

some teachers are irresponsible and selfish

MOST however are not!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now