Talk

Advanced search

Donna Anthony on This Morning now.

(3 Posts)
tiredemma Thu 14-Apr-05 11:05:49

poor woman, looks so unhappy. her life must of been hell in prison...

Jacie Sat 16-Apr-05 18:13:59

How does she start to rebuild her life? Anyone who has not had some experience of injustice cannot begin to imagine what it is like to be accused of something you haven't done, let alone for something as horrendous as this.
Donna must now grieve for her babies. People may think that she has had plenty of time in prison for this, but the process could not possibly begin until now.
I really hope that Donna will get all the help and understanding she needs- especially as she has no family. Can you imagine how that is?
31 is no age really- she can start a new life- but she will need her confidence back to succeed in anything, even surviving day-to-day.
Good luck Donna.

tiredemma Sat 16-Apr-05 20:30:44

i watched the interview she had with fern and phil, have to say i dont think that i have ever felt so sorry for someone in all my life. she has no friends, no home, her husband divorced her while in prison, her mother dies while in prison. the only person she has to help her now is the lawyer who fought her case.
she looked so worn out. hope she finds some happiness.
she said that she will never marry again or have kids as she could never go through the pain again.
how sad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now