Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Child raped by stranger

(23 Posts)
tallulah Fri 25-Mar-05 16:33:00

Have you seen this

On the radio they said the girl was between 5 & 10 years old, & having a sleepover, when a stranger came into her room & raped her. What is the world coming to?

nutcracker Fri 25-Mar-05 16:36:09

OMG that is awful, the poor girl.

pixiefish Fri 25-Mar-05 16:39:03

FFS. And they're going to knowingly release a CONVICTED paedophile into our communities when he gets thrown out of Australia.

There are some truly evil sick people around. This poor little girl

emmatmg Fri 25-Mar-05 16:40:35

Punnet Fri 25-Mar-05 16:50:32

Poor soul- and can you imagine the trauma for the Mother? Nowhere would really feel safe again, would it?

How many lives can you ruin with one awful action, for goodness sake? I guess we all just need to hope they're in an area with good rape support.

flamesparrow Fri 25-Mar-05 17:25:12

The horrible news report I heard said that a child had been raped, and then said that police were investigating the "alleged attack"!!! FFS what kind of wording is that???

Tinker Mon 28-Mar-05 18:08:15

Anyone else find this story odd? I mean, would a girl of that age be able to pinpoint the age so precisely? Or am I too cynical? here

Merlin Mon 28-Mar-05 18:11:29

Agree with you Tinker that something is not quite right about this. Apparently there was no sign of a break in and yet in the report neighbours are quoted as saying crime is bad in that area so why weren't the doors locked? But if it does turn out to be true then it is absolutely horrendous and feel terribly sad for the girl and family involved.

Caligula Mon 28-Mar-05 18:32:54

Tinker I agree with you. There's something very odd about this story.

Slink Mon 28-Mar-05 18:48:34

Just got back from my parents who live there, 20mins in fact, very suspicious i have to say.... but thats all. The police are all around that estate now should have been anyway.

Cod Mon 28-Mar-05 18:51:27

Message withdrawn

essbee Mon 28-Mar-05 19:05:59

Message withdrawn

kama Mon 28-Mar-05 19:19:38

Message withdrawn

noddyholder Mon 28-Mar-05 19:20:25

apparently there were 6 kids in the room

kama Mon 28-Mar-05 19:22:03

Message withdrawn

Tinker Mon 28-Mar-05 21:26:48

Hmm, if it's true, it does sound like it must be someone known to the family.

suedonim Tue 29-Mar-05 14:38:28

In a previous report it said the attack happened sometime between ?10pm and 8am - surely a child of that age would have screamed or shouted or something? Unless she was drugged? It is very odd.

flamesparrow Tue 29-Mar-05 14:45:32

Just read the report in the link "being treated as a stranger".... definately sounds fishy there, not "it is a stranger" or anything.

How would a young child be able to tell ripped normal trousers from designer ripped ones?
Why did no-one hear anything?
How did they get in with no signs of break in?
How can the age be so specific?.. I'm useless with ages now, let alone as a child!

This all seems odd.... terrible, but odd.

HappyMumof2 Tue 29-Mar-05 14:53:59

Message withdrawn

kid Wed 30-Mar-05 15:05:41

The little girl is 7 years old. I find it strange that she can pinpoint his age.
Makes you feel there is more to this story than is being said. My friend lives very close to here and knows of the family involved

lljkk Wed 30-Mar-05 15:36:04

I heard someone on the Estate say that the doors there have to be locked from the inside or they don't lock (they aren't self-locking). Council has been dragging its feet over replacing the doors to self-locking ones. So that would explain the no signs of break in, but agree that the the specific description has seemed quite odd, not sure I could be so specific if it happened to me today.

Keane Wed 30-Mar-05 15:57:12

I think the police apealing for the person "to come forward before it gets any worse" speaks volumes. It is obviously someone they know

sunnyskies Wed 30-Mar-05 16:06:20

Certainly strange Amazing description considering it was between 10pm and 8am - it dark in my house then!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now