Talk

Advanced search

2JUNKIE MUM SELLS BABY TO NEWS OF THE WORLD"

(41 Posts)
JanH Sun 20-Mar-05 12:58:42

Headline says it all really. Story .

Quote from stepfather - "She's at that age where in a couple of weeks she'll forget everything when she's with new people. It's when they're four or five they start remembering.

"She's got clothes, a pair of shoes and a potty," he added, as if throwing in a few extras on a car deal.

LIZS Sun 20-Mar-05 13:03:49

Saw that this morning - some people don't deserve their kids. I guess they were thinking that there were plenty more where she came from. Poor little girl

TinyGang Sun 20-Mar-05 13:05:19

My God, how totally vile can some people be.
I think they'd be doing that poor little girl a favour though, really. Imagine having to grow up with parents like that.

lockets Sun 20-Mar-05 13:07:14

Message withdrawn

nikcola Sun 20-Mar-05 13:09:10

sick bastards , shes better off without them poor little love xxxxxxx

Aimsmum Sun 20-Mar-05 13:11:49

Message withdrawn

munnzieb Sun 20-Mar-05 13:13:07

that's disgusting, if I could i'd take her off of them and have her with me and DH, given how we're TTC and not having much luck, it makes my blood boil, what has that poor little girl ever done (except be born)

noddyholder Sun 20-Mar-05 13:13:31

unbelievable she has probably been saved a life of misery though but the callous way they talk about her is heartbreaking

MistressMary Sun 20-Mar-05 13:17:45

Sorry for this outburst.

Fucking bastards!

suzywong Sun 20-Mar-05 13:18:25

what a compelling advertisement for free teenage norplan

macwoozy Sun 20-Mar-05 13:21:13

This has all been a blessing for this poor child. Now at least she'll have the opportunity to grow up in a loving caring home, that certainly would not be the case if she stayed with her mum. Awful evil woman. It doesn't bear thinking about that the child could have been passed on to paedophiles.

SeaShells Sun 20-Mar-05 13:28:08

Ditto MistressMary.

How the girl wasn't taken off them long ago is a mystery!

I hope she never knows what an evil woman her mother was.

jampots Sun 20-Mar-05 13:58:59

That is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. Poor little mite

bathmummy Sun 20-Mar-05 14:13:18

I wish I could take her home with me and give her a real family life with love, care, attention and some home cooking

mummytosteven Sun 20-Mar-05 14:37:41

awful story. not convinced they should have named the child/parents though, for the child's sake.

LGJ Sun 20-Mar-05 14:39:40

I gave up halfway through.......it was just too upsetting.

LIZS Sun 20-Mar-05 14:43:43

mts, I thought that was a bit odd too. Also I suspect that she will ultimately know the circumstances, as SS policy seems to be to ensure foster and adoptive parents have details of birth parents to share with the child later on and/or maintain some sort of contact, however distant.

WideWebWitch Sun 20-Mar-05 14:47:17

How awful.

tiredemma Sun 20-Mar-05 19:32:36

fucking animals.
cant think of anything else to say.

Kayleigh Sun 20-Mar-05 19:39:56

I just pray that the poor little mite ends up with foster/adoptive parents that will love and cherish her. She deserves it.

And her mum and step dad deserve everything they are going to get...and more

psychomum5 Sun 20-Mar-05 19:49:17

Opened some raw wounds for me. My mother and father were both drugs addicts and I grew up in foster care. The pain I still go thro from that is terrible, and I wasn't sold, or attempted to have been. What the repercussions will be for that poor poor baby doesn't honestly bear thinking about.

Echoing some of the other posts....fucking animals!!!!!!

LittleRedRidingHood Sun 20-Mar-05 20:14:43

Thats awful

Mirage Sun 20-Mar-05 20:21:42

Sadly this doesn't surprise me.My sisters friend is a fostermother & was looking after a baby who was born addicted to heroin.The poor baby cried nonstop & the fostermother had to have a respite carer to help with the poor little soul.

The natural parents had 8 other children & this baby was removed at birth,due to their history,but the parents still had visitation rights to the baby.On one of the visits,the baby's older sister said what a shame it was that they couldn't keep the baby at home.The mother replied that it was ok as she could always have another baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gobbledigook Sun 20-Mar-05 20:26:15

Evil, evil shitheads.

Not apologising.

Pruni Sun 20-Mar-05 20:40:11

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now