Talk

Advanced search

ffs and I thought justice had been done

(8 Posts)
ewwwmy2shoesarefullofblood Wed 29-Oct-08 13:14:12

but no they have reduced the murdering barstards sentance

CatIsSleepy Wed 29-Oct-08 13:16:08

blimey what a horrible story
at least they haven't reduced it by much, not sure why they would reduce it at all though!

ewwwmy2shoesarefullofblood Wed 29-Oct-08 13:17:26

I think they should have doubled it

wintera Wed 29-Oct-08 13:17:48

This story makes me so angry. What they did to her and her boyfriend was so awful. Pack of bloody animals! Hope they do something in her memory at the Whitby Goth Weekend this week. Wish I was going! Maybe next year!

gallusbesom Wed 29-Oct-08 13:18:47

little bastards. i sincerely hope that someone bigger than them give them a good doin inside. you've got to feel for that poor girls family

TwoIfByScream Wed 29-Oct-08 13:44:59

What kind of message does that send out?

It must never be forgotten that these thugs murdered a young woman by stamping on her head. The mentality of anyone who could commit such an act should be a reason to keep them locked up for good.

LouMacca Wed 29-Oct-08 13:49:16

It's absolutely disgraceful. I can't imagine how Sophie's parents must feel, it's an insult to her memory.

Callisto Wed 29-Oct-08 13:53:59

Why was the sentence reduced and why by such a tiny amount? Agree that it sends quite the wrong message.

The photo's in that article make the boys responsible look like hideous clones of each other: ugly, stupid and vicious, especially when compared to Sophie with her happy, open face.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now