Talk

Advanced search

Yet another disc containing info about Service Personnel goes missing. 2 weeks ago it was RAF (i.e DH) personnel details,

(7 Posts)
saltire Fri 10-Oct-08 07:48:57

today it's another one containing "around 1million" bits of info on serving personnel (i.e DH), including passport numbers, dates of birth, next of kin(me) etc, as well as info on new recruits, including the names of their refereesshock.
I am quite worried about ti

littlelapin Fri 10-Oct-08 10:25:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

onager Fri 10-Oct-08 10:49:10

I think it's very brave of the government that they are willing to piss off 100,000 armed people......

But this won't happen with the identity card information - they promised! and I believe them because they are not a bunch of useless w**kers.

littlelapin Fri 10-Oct-08 10:59:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BoysAreLikeRabidDogs Fri 10-Oct-08 11:01:27

Don't get me started

<<froths at the mouth>>

saltire Fri 10-Oct-08 11:25:57

The whole thing is worrying, someone (or several people) now has all my bank details, my children's dates of birth, DH's details including bank account, NI number, passport number, home address, etc etc. This is what happens though when the MOD contracts things out becasue it's cheaper, just wait, we will have British Airways pilots flying jets into Iraq soon on their days off because it will be cheaper than employing all the personnel needed to keep one flying

scaryteacher Fri 10-Oct-08 14:32:26

According to db it's looking like it's squaddies details at Colchester, but he could be wrong.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now