Talk

Advanced search

stop them from attacking iran...this has gone beyond the sickest kind of joke!

(9 Posts)
Heathcliffscathy Mon 28-Feb-05 13:29:28

i really really hope that this is conspiracy theory nonsense, but i trust the source and i'm afraid that Iran is next...please sign up to stop british involvement...please...

US to attack Iran in June

JoolsToo Mon 28-Feb-05 13:35:17

we couldn't stop Iraq what makes you think it will any different next time?

You know what to do come May time!

piffle Mon 28-Feb-05 13:38:57

AS GWB said last week he is sick of all the speculation that the US will attack iran
Although as he said in the next sentence
that said we rule nothing out...
Would the only other option be the lib dems though?
I think the cons would align with the US as well

Heathcliffscathy Mon 28-Feb-05 13:41:10

yes i do jools...i'm voting lib dem...unless they get gordon in to be pm.

JoolsToo Mon 28-Feb-05 13:47:28

actually - I may be naive but I'm thinking Britain can't be involved anytime soon - not after the last mess - surely there'd be a revolt?!

Heathcliffscathy Mon 28-Feb-05 13:48:06

i hope you're right. i suspect we may all be shocked by the fact that you aren't.

Heathcliffscathy Mon 28-Feb-05 21:21:42

bump. any guardianistas or frankly any right thinking people, please sign up!

Socci Mon 28-Feb-05 21:36:14

Message withdrawn

suedonim Tue 01-Mar-05 15:02:26

I was talking to ds1, who lives in LA, about this last night. He doesn't think GWB is about to launch an attack (hope ds is right!!) but says it could be done by enhancing their troops in Iraq then launching a focused raid to take out the Iranian govt before retreating back to Iraq. Sounds a bit like 'light the blue touchpaper and retire' to me. Ds is probably moving to Israel this summer so this whole issue worries me a lot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now