Talk

Advanced search

They found the girl abducted by her father - isn't it an odd story?

(11 Posts)
WideWebWitch Sun 03-Aug-08 09:55:24

here how bizarre that the wife doesn't know her ex's real name. But I'm glad they found her.

WideWebWitch Sun 03-Aug-08 09:56:13

And also odd that he was a sahd and yet didn't get residence.

belgo Sun 03-Aug-08 09:56:51

It seems as though the police don't really know his real name either.

It is bizarre, but some people do have bizarre lives.

Slouchy Sun 03-Aug-08 09:58:29

All very peculiar this. Glad she is back with mom though - hope she is not too traumatised.

Twinkie1 Sun 03-Aug-08 10:24:29

Apparently he wouldn't give his real identity to the courts and so wasn't granted residence - he seems like a complete loon to be honest - what the hell has he done or who is he that keeping his real identity secret is more important than having his child with hm?

charliecat Sun 03-Aug-08 10:29:30

How fascinating. I wonder what he is hiding by not revealiing who he is.

IllegallyBrunette Sun 03-Aug-08 10:33:59

I feel sorry for the little girl. If he was her main carer up until the divorce imagine how she must of felt to be taken away from him.

belgo Sun 03-Aug-08 10:35:39

Obviously so much more to this story. But I wonder why his access visit was supervised with a social worker?

Slouchy Sun 03-Aug-08 10:37:03

I wonder if he is a fantasist, rtaher than hiding something. Maybe he wants to be a Rockefeller so pretends he is one IYKWIM?

V odd.

BellaDonna79 Mon 04-Aug-08 15:44:16

over here (new York) one of the admittedly trashier papers published that he was an illegitimate child of a Rockefeller but there's no trace on it's website now... It's all very odd.

edam Mon 04-Aug-08 15:48:43

I would guess a man who is prepared to lose residency of his daughter rather than reveal his true name isn't necessarily a contender for Dad of the Year, tbh. Yeah, great plan, I'll lie to the court and then kidnap my daughter during a supervised access visit...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now