Talk

Advanced search

Batman movie

(9 Posts)
roseability Fri 01-Aug-08 15:29:36

I couldn't find a movie thread, so thought I would try my luck here. Went to see the new Batman film the other night and was completely blown away by the standard of acting from the late Heath Laedger as The Joker. I am not normally that enthusiastic about comic strip movies but I though this was amazing. So dark and menacing with lots of political and philosophical meaning behind the characters and plot. How sad that such a young and talented man died so young. I apologise if this has already been discussed to death. I am always a bit late to catch on!

StormInanEcup Sat 02-Aug-08 12:37:00

Message withdrawn

StormInanEcup Sat 02-Aug-08 12:38:48

Message withdrawn

roseability Sat 02-Aug-08 15:59:09

Hi There

It has a 12 certificate but I thought it was quite psychologically frightening for kids of that age. It also contains adult themes. However there was lots that kids would enjoy also. You will be a better judge than me as I don't have kids old enough to go to movies yet (a 2.3 year old DS)! Thanks for finding movie thread, not snotty at all!

StormInanEcup Sat 02-Aug-08 20:58:10

Message withdrawn

StormInanEcup Sun 03-Aug-08 01:59:20

Message withdrawn

StormInanEcup Sun 03-Aug-08 01:59:45

Message withdrawn

StormInanEcup Sun 03-Aug-08 02:01:41

Message withdrawn

biglips Sun 03-Aug-08 02:49:37

i went to see it too and found H ledger was brilliant as its a scary, dark, menacing, philosophical movie. There was some points that it was scary.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now