stupidgirl Thu 10-Feb-05 00:06:03

Oh come on.

Caligula Thu 10-Feb-05 00:11:29

This sounds like a piss take!

Joolstoo Thu 10-Feb-05 00:12:56

What? - its the BBC!

and the law is American

Gwenick Thu 10-Feb-05 00:15:22

If I walk down the street and lift my top up to show my bra to everyone I'd probably be arrested.........

Joolstoo Thu 10-Feb-05 00:17:37

try it .......

Gwenick Thu 10-Feb-05 00:19:26

erm no thanks (actually they probably wouldn't notice as I'm too small up top to make any impact [rgin] )

Caligula Thu 10-Feb-05 00:19:36

Yes strange place - I believe you can be arrested for breast feeding at the wrong angle.

What very odd people they are, to be sure.

Enchanted Thu 10-Feb-05 00:22:04

Desperately need some support girls!

Could someone read my message on 'active conversations' 'Anyone know anything about employment law?'

Chandra Thu 10-Feb-05 00:23:25

hate to ssay this but... There are some American I would never understand. Can't see how they be so disturbing to motivate people to looby for a law, and don't see how can they waste the time in stupid things as such... but, I remember a Mexican city where the angelus is played in the radio at midday whose women requested the removal of the wonderbra advertising billboards in defense of the moral of the population: It was just a photo of a model with cleavage shown (nothing to excesive) saying: If you don't know what to say, close your mouth!

jabberwocky Thu 10-Feb-05 00:26:19

Re: droopy drawers, a little known fact:
The trend was started by gang members imitating prisoners who, lacking belts, had perenially droopy pants. At least, this is what dh informs me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now