Talk

Advanced search

the famous amy winehouse!!

(21 Posts)
chocolatescoffer Wed 30-Jul-08 23:18:08

who out there is really concerned about amy winehouse' drug habit? absolutley fed up with seeing headline after headline about how many drugs she has taken!

nancy75 Wed 30-Jul-08 23:21:34

in one of the papers her dad thinks she is ill becaue she had her drink spiked, i think they call that hiding your head in the sand.

chocolatescoffer Wed 30-Jul-08 23:24:31

is it really news?!! apparently she was taken to hosp with a bad reaction to medication!!! dont they mean an overdose!

TheCrackFox Thu 31-Jul-08 11:45:27

I find it truly bizarre how her dad is constantly going to the press with everything. He seems to be enjoying the attention IYSWIM.

theexmrsfederer Thu 31-Jul-08 11:58:38

Her father is, I think, some sort of narcissistic twat who is enjoying vicarious "fame" thanks to the shenanigans of his junkie daughter.

nancy75 Thu 31-Jul-08 12:02:28

i have posted this on here before, i find the way all of her/her husbands family deal with the various illnesses, arrests, overdoses very very odd. if my daughter had just been admitted to hospital for any reason i cant imagine thinking to phone the news of the world as i was following the ambulance.

TwoIfBySea Thu 31-Jul-08 17:26:51

It is like watching someone dying right in front of us every day. What can be done?

I suppose the question is what are her parents doing (apart from going to the press apparently)? I can't imagine standing by and seeing either of my dts go through this without trying everything to save them.

chocolatescoffer Mon 01-Sep-08 23:49:17

headline news again!!
latest overdose wasnt bad reaction to prescribed drugs or her drink being spike but .......... cannibis overdose!! yyyyaaaawwwwwnnnnnn!!

cheesesarnie Mon 01-Sep-08 23:51:33

but it is news if your talking about it surely.

i have no interest in her apart from her voice,her life bothers me not.

chocolatescoffer Tue 02-Sep-08 00:09:04

but its not her voice thats making news!
the public are watching her slowly kill herself with what seems to be no help around her from family and friends apart from 'sources say' and 'pals say' which is just evil.

cheesesarnie Tue 02-Sep-08 00:12:53

so stop reading it and itll stop being news.if your 'absolutley fed up' with it-dont read it.

chocolatescoffer Tue 02-Sep-08 00:16:17

point taken cheesesarnie, i shall never buy another newspaper again!

cheesesarnie Tue 02-Sep-08 00:17:54

jolly good

chocolatescoffer Tue 02-Sep-08 00:25:32

well thats nipped this thread well and truly in the bud! grin

tiredemma Tue 02-Sep-08 08:53:36

???

is it even possible to 'overdose' on cannabis???

cheesesarnie Tue 02-Sep-08 13:20:05

chocolatescoffer i wanted to say sorry for last night.i was not nice.blush sorry

solo Tue 02-Sep-08 13:25:35

She's a very talented, extremely silly individual and it is a sad thing to watch her kill herself.
Drugs are obviously not a great thing to get into, but once they have you, they don't want to let you go. She is no different to any other addict(I have no personal experience of this btw, but I see it at work all the time).

chocolatescoffer Wed 03-Sep-08 09:40:35

have to say cheesesarnie u wasnt very nice but thats ok apology accepted smile smile

WideWebWitch Wed 03-Sep-08 09:41:33

couldn't give a fuck really.

CountessDracula Wed 03-Sep-08 09:42:07

what WWW said

nailpolish Wed 03-Sep-08 09:42:28

im not 'really concerned', no

i dont know her, why would i be 'concerned' about a complete stranger?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now