Talk

Advanced search

Texas abused baby

(116 Posts)
lunavix Tue 08-Feb-05 08:25:53

here

I can't believe people can do that to their own children.

wobblyknicks Tue 08-Feb-05 08:29:34

That is really horrible - can't understand how any mother could bring herself to let that happen to her baby, let alone take part herself.

lunavix Tue 08-Feb-05 08:30:45

15 month old sister and 6 month old baby, she got pregnant too the minute she had the first one.

It's so sad

wobblyknicks Tue 08-Feb-05 08:31:59

Would be terrible if that was an adult it had happened to but a 6 month old.....am speechless.

whimsy Tue 08-Feb-05 08:33:50

This has made me feel sick How can people be so sick and evil.
The poor baby

lunavix Tue 08-Feb-05 08:37:20

It's no surprise some kids growing up have so much trouble trusting people. How are these poor girls going to ever trust anyone when their own parents do this?

wobblyknicks Tue 08-Feb-05 08:38:29

lunavix - don't usually say this but I hope those girls never see their parents again and go to someone who'll love them instead.

lunavix Tue 08-Feb-05 08:39:25

I'm sure they'll find someone who loves them - they can come to me if they don't, I'll love them.

munnzieb Tue 08-Feb-05 09:08:28

that's appaling how can any one do that to their child, I'd love them and give then a nice home. B***d's want locking up for life (or his bits cut off)

emmatmg Tue 08-Feb-05 09:15:46

This had made me feel sick.

Bastards!

jessicasmummy Tue 08-Feb-05 09:18:33

to think that jess is only 6 months old - and to have anywhere near that sort of damage to her would kill me.... can these people really call themselves parents???? I feel sick to the pit of my stomach - ill pass on breakfast for now.

NameChangingMancMidlander Tue 08-Feb-05 09:19:23

Bloody hell. They should be sterilized and locked up with no priviledges. Makes me sick. Despicable people.

amunette Tue 08-Feb-05 13:07:47

Compulsory sterilisation and locked up for many years.

I just hope the little ones get the loving home they deserve.

Spongebob Tue 08-Feb-05 13:10:35

I wish I hadn't just read that! These people should be locked up and the key thrown away. Poor little soul

highlander Tue 08-Feb-05 15:50:50

jesus, that's easily the most horrible thing I've ever read

expatinscotland Tue 08-Feb-05 16:24:16

Disgusting. I read about this story when it first broke, as I'm a native Houstonian and keep up w/the news there (my immediate family all lives there). That little girl has a lot of folks really striving to help her, and some of the best medical care in the world - just hope she can pull through - there's a lifetime of love waiting for her and her sister.

As for those scum for 'parents', they're under heavy guard in jail. Texas prisons are notorious for housing the worst, most violent criminals in the country - many of whom will tear these vile fiends to bits for doing that to a tiny baby.

MrsBigD Tue 08-Feb-05 16:24:27

oh god that's so sickening! I'm nearly in tears here

Jail's too good for abominations like that! They should be made to suffer as much as they made their little girls suffer!

Poor little mites I hope they come through it as well as possible.

If I think that anybody might lay a hand on dd or ds... oh those villains would curse the day they were born if dh and I were to get our hands on them!

MrsBigD Tue 08-Feb-05 16:25:47

expat... maybe people should write a petition so the heavy guard would be removed... not that I'm the violent type but...they'd deserve what they'd have coming to them

expatinscotland Tue 08-Feb-05 16:38:37

Oh, believe you me, hell hath no fury like a mob of angry Texans! Texas has more folks sitting on Death Row than any other state in the country, and excutes more prisoners than any other state - with Louisiana and Florida following closely behind. IF she lives, there's no doubt they'll spend the rest of their lives in prison - the state liberally uses the 'life without parole' sentence. IF she dies, it's almost a forgone conclusion they'll both be sentenced to death by lethal injection.

emmatmg Tue 08-Feb-05 16:43:08

expat, I just hope the guards to a very bad job of protecting them.

vile disgusting people.

WestCountryLass Tue 08-Feb-05 20:59:50

FFS, what is wrong with people. Makes me sick. If you ahve kids you can't care for and you are hurting them then they need to be adopted. That poor baby * tears *

expatinscotland Tue 08-Feb-05 21:02:01

Oh, trust me, Emma, they'll have a few 'accidents'. Even hardcore gang thugs hate scum who rape children. It's a capital crime in Texas to murder a child under 10. Let's just hope this little gal pulls thru!

Moomina Tue 08-Feb-05 21:04:31

Going against all my liberal sensibilities, I would say death by lethal injection was an easy get-out for the pair of them.

tiredemma Tue 08-Feb-05 21:05:48

absolutly moomina- they should die a slow, agonising death.
bastards

winnie Tue 08-Feb-05 21:09:45

vile, vile, vile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: