Talk

Advanced search

Toddler "found"

(15 Posts)
LIZS Thu 03-Feb-05 20:37:45

Story here Seems very strange and extremely sad that apparently noone has so far identified him

prunegirl Thu 03-Feb-05 20:38:55

Message withdrawn

colditzmum Thu 03-Feb-05 20:42:01

Oh my, the poor little thing! He's so sweet, he could come and live with me. I wonder if anything awful has happened to his mother? If not, she wants bloody hanging!

Hulababy Thu 03-Feb-05 20:45:04

Oh the poor little boy THank heavens he is now safe and well, but why has no one come forward?

wheresmyfroggy Thu 03-Feb-05 20:45:23

Oh poor little boy. Hope his parents are okay and not in danger

purpleturtle Thu 03-Feb-05 20:47:38

Colditzmum - having grown up in Handsworth, I wouldn't be at all surprised if something awful has happened to his mother.
I hope they find out who he is soon: and what his name actually is, rather than what it sounds like.

oatcake Thu 03-Feb-05 20:49:20

It made me go cold as I was knocking around birmingham on tuesday night... will keep my eyes open for the rest of the story.

HappyMumof2 Thu 03-Feb-05 21:22:59

Message withdrawn

misdee Thu 03-Feb-05 21:24:24

can he come and live with me.

poor lad.

whimsy Fri 04-Feb-05 08:39:45

This is Heartbreaking Bless him

Gwenick Fri 04-Feb-05 11:57:30

mother located

Looks like whoever he was supposed to be staying with could be in trouble though - or at least they would if I was that mother

Gwenick Fri 04-Feb-05 12:07:50

bump for those interested

Gsmum Fri 04-Feb-05 12:23:10

so pleased ...
reminded me of when a "friend" and my Mum shared nursery pick ups - when it was her turn she "forgot" me altho I had seen her and followed her out - was found safe and well 1 hour later wandering around nursery gardens ...

MrsFROSTgetful Fri 04-Feb-05 12:36:23

hope there is a happy ending....people judge- but life can be very complex.....i remember a few years back that a friend had no idea that her son had got out the house after she'd tucked him up in bed- he'd 'only' gone into the shed and spent the night there...she only realised when he wasn't in bed the next day- obviously there was the panic- and luckily he was found soon.....no police involved... however what still gets me is how you assume when you are all asleep that the next day all will be as it should...and if as in my friends case the child managed to get out- out.....how can you relax???
things could have turned out so different.

He has now been diagnosed as autistic- so now the mum has to watch him very closely.

my son (also autistic) at the age of 4 was brought back to me at 8am by a neighbour because he was stood outside her window watching t.v...... i was absolutely horrified at this- and we fitted a lock for the door that he couldn't undo-..... but again .... if this had hit the headlines ...i would have been labeled a terrible mother.....

i just hope with this poor lad in the news that people don't make judgements until they know the facts!

purpleturtle Fri 04-Feb-05 16:49:47

so glad he'll be back with his mummy soon. he must have been terrified.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now