Advanced search

Are these people mad? Discuss!

(20 Posts)
marthamoo Thu 03-Feb-05 16:40:52

Apperently some British people have quit their jobs in order to go to the States and "support" Michael Jackson. Are they completely insane? Would anything induce you to travel thousands of miles to stand outside a courtroom?

One woman's story here

HunkerMunker Thu 03-Feb-05 16:42:37

They are mental. Utterly barking. Total lunatics.

aloha Thu 03-Feb-05 16:43:18

I am sure their former employers are cracking open the champagne as we speak..

tarantula Thu 03-Feb-05 16:52:06

Yep totally barking poss even worse than Cliff fans and thats saying something

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Thu 03-Feb-05 16:53:29

PMSL. Because Michael will notice.......

Easy Thu 03-Feb-05 16:54:43

I heard a 16 y.o. girl interviewed outside the court on Monday.

Her Gran was with her, and they were there to support Michael. I thought her gran was looney "If this is important to her, then I'll come and be with her". They only had money to stay for 3 days, but were hoping to save up and come back before the trial ends.

The girl "knew he couldn't do anything like that", and that he would be acquitted becos "there's no way they can send an innocent man to jail"

People amaze me.

weightwatchingwaterwitch Thu 03-Feb-05 16:55:41

Barking, truly.

Easy Thu 03-Feb-05 16:57:56

meant to say, the girl and gran had flown from the U.K.

Beetroot Thu 03-Feb-05 17:00:36

Message withdrawn

Caligula Thu 03-Feb-05 17:42:22

Entirely unhinged.

Marina Thu 03-Feb-05 17:44:24

And what impressive priorities . If I had the option to sit around in a public place supporting a famous person I would be helping Nelson Mandela publicise Make Poverty History in Trafalgar Square

Joolstoo Thu 03-Feb-05 17:45:52

HukerMunker - sorry to inform you, but apparently your adjectives are not considered pc - personally I totally agree with you

bundle Thu 03-Feb-05 17:46:56

definitely sick. imagine what will happen to them if he's found guilty, it's very very sad.

marthamoo Thu 03-Feb-05 18:18:39

Heard a joke today regarding the jury selection process - which is set to take at least a month because it's so hard (for hard, read impossible) to find people without preconceptions about M.J.

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson who?

You're on the jury.

hercules Thu 03-Feb-05 18:24:27

I fly tomorrow!

donnie Thu 03-Feb-05 18:36:23

very sad indeed. There was a tv programme on a couple of weeks ago about Jackson fanatics and how some of them have had loads of plastic surgery to look like him...and they do, sadly.( although I guess I am also a saddo for watching it!)I am very dubious about the remark that he gives more to charity than any other celebrity. And as for the remark that he ' brings love to the world' - isn't that part of why he's in court??????? his own weird brand of kiddie love????

aloha Thu 03-Feb-05 18:50:11

Does anyone else think the bloke on the Ebay ad at the top of this page looks eerily like the teenager at the centre of this whole trial?

littlemissbossy Thu 03-Feb-05 18:52:24

Bonkers, absolutely bonkers!!

Yurtgirl Thu 03-Feb-05 19:13:01

Message withdrawn

mamadadawahwah Fri 04-Feb-05 15:24:54

Mamadadawahwah Charity, seeking donations now.
Please give generously.

My god, dont they know Michael J is guilty??? He is a freak for a start and at best he is an asexual deviant, at worst a paodophile.
You can fool some of the people all of the time....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now