Advanced search

So sick

(11 Posts)
tortoiseshell Thu 06-Jan-05 09:24:26

here

nailpolish Thu 06-Jan-05 09:26:41

that is so frightening

Janos Thu 06-Jan-05 10:55:55

What a horrible story. I know it's not much but at least the girls weren't physically hurt - really hope they didn't know what happened to them.

Any form of child abuse makes me feel so

Angeliz Thu 06-Jan-05 10:58:24

bastard

Angeliz Thu 06-Jan-05 10:58:49

oops, sorry, shouldn't have used swear word on here

just popped out!

Janos Thu 06-Jan-05 11:14:45

Don't blame you Angeliz you are only saying what everyone is probably thinking TBH !

lisalisa Thu 06-Jan-05 11:17:11

Message withdrawn

donnie Thu 06-Jan-05 18:02:47

I really worry about this sort of thing: dd is 3 and so sweet and innocent in every way! I shudder about the fact that we will have to start telling her about things like this in order to protect her. We have already warned her about 'bad people' who could take her away if she runs off in the supermarket etc, or being knocked down by a car, but how do you explain paedophilia and stuff like this weirdo?

TwoIfBySea Thu 06-Jan-05 19:42:24

Over 2000 poor children victims to this slim and what will happen? A few years and he will be out to do it again.

Sorry, it may sound draconian but I believe that there is no rehabilition that works for paedophiles. They should be either castrated or sentenced to death.

Sounds shocking but since I had dst I have gone all mother tigress and as far as I am concerned these scum just repeat offend, ruining lives of innocent children with nothing seeming to change them.

TwoIfBySea Thu 06-Jan-05 19:42:53

That was meant to read slime not slim!

tigermoth Fri 07-Jan-05 07:39:35

It's strange that none of the parents questioned why he gave their children a tablet just before bed. Some of the children must have told their parents this is what he did.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now