Talk

Advanced search

The NERVE of this man..

(15 Posts)
tiredemma Thu 04-Oct-07 14:44:28

shock

chris langham appeal

saythatagain Thu 04-Oct-07 16:39:39

He's a complete knob-rot, along with all other people like him; utterly shocking IMO.

NAB3 Thu 04-Oct-07 16:49:18

angry

Haven't read the link. Can't even bear to see his name.

franke Thu 04-Oct-07 16:52:14

Classic paedophile behaviour imo - complete denial of any wrong-doing. Hope the appeal court sees through it.

oatcake Thu 04-Oct-07 16:52:19

Can't get the link.

Have you finished your midwifery training yet, tiredemma? can't remember where you were up to.

MyTwopenceworth Thu 04-Oct-07 16:52:35

I wish he had knob-rot, saythatagain!

saythatagain Thu 04-Oct-07 16:56:04

Better to get rid totally IMO; I know thats very extreme but its how I truly feel. It makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end at the thought of these monstrous, vile animals.

tiredemma Thu 04-Oct-07 16:58:20

oatcake!! blimey. I was just thinking about you (well- about your lovely cottage!) just yesterday!

At birmingham uni at the moment... doing mental health nursing though!! Love it.

How are you???

tiredemma Thu 04-Oct-07 16:58:51

Cant some appeals actually end up being given a longer sentence?

NotAnOtter Thu 04-Oct-07 17:00:17

thats what paedophiles do
believe in their own rights over and above those who they abuse

oatcake Thu 04-Oct-07 17:01:23

errr fine, apart from handing my notice in tomorrow! It's stupid but I'm finding 2 days a week stressful! See my convo with nailpolish earlier!

I thought you were going the midwifery route.

Did your friend enquire about the cottage? I think I'll advertise it on MN as it's going quiet for the winter... and as we're going to be a wage down now... and moving to a bigger mortgage...

tiredemma Thu 04-Oct-07 17:08:06

I left where I worked oatcake, so dont know if she made or was about to make any enquiries.

I decided to do nursing ( and then decided in my first year it was far too clinical and have just started my 2nd year in mental health)

You should advertise on here, Its such a beautiful cottage. I do intend to take my family- ( cant do it till I qualify though- we are broke!!)

Lovely to 'see' you again. Will have a look at your other thread to see what you are up to!

BOOndle Thu 04-Oct-07 17:09:23

where's your cottage oatcake?

tiredemma Thu 04-Oct-07 17:10:35

Boondle- its in the peak district. its beautiful- i will wait for oatcake to link it though- dont want her to get into trouble for advertising!

oatcake Thu 04-Oct-07 17:19:02

Peak District (Upper Hulme) and it's gorgeous! But I'm bound to be biased!

Let me check out how much it is to advertise and I'll get a link up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now