Talk

Advanced search

reading things you dont want to know about and then never getting them out of your head

(10 Posts)
FioFio Wed 19-Sep-07 08:43:32

Message withdrawn

NotQuiteCockney Wed 19-Sep-07 08:44:55

Hmmm, you probably need to work out why these particular stories are sticking in your head, to make them go? Do you have issues with your mother (or her death)? Or are you worried about how your kids will cope when you die?

fryalot Wed 19-Sep-07 08:45:10

me too.

Not that particular story, but other stories... from the paper, the telly, on here, by email.....

MamaG Wed 19-Sep-07 08:45:13

No, I get like that too Fio and I've no excuse for being hormonally challenged

FioFio Wed 19-Sep-07 08:49:46

Message withdrawn

southeatsastras Wed 19-Sep-07 08:57:44

i have a section in my head that's filled with things that i really don't want to know about. i try and keep it closed.

nice to see you back fiofio! missed you grin how's baba

lionheart Wed 19-Sep-07 08:59:22

Oh yes, lots of things.

FioFio Wed 19-Sep-07 10:03:30

Message withdrawn

NotQuiteCockney Wed 19-Sep-07 10:04:33

Oh, yes, of course it's normal, should have said! But I'd use the fact these things are sticking in your head as a clue that something's going on, subconsciously, that you maybe need to have a think about.

It's hard when they're death-obsessed, isn't it? My DS1 was for a while, and that coincided, a bit, with my mother's death, so we had to keep talking about what had happened with her ashes, and how she was dead now, and how I missed her. sad

FioFio Wed 19-Sep-07 10:06:44

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now