Talk

Advanced search

SHOCKING NEWS - Goldilocks NOT sorry.

(14 Posts)
ahundredmines Tue 11-Sep-07 21:28:49

Goldilocks, 7 and three quarters, has confessed to MN News that she is in fact not sorry for breaking into the Three Bears Home.

In a shocking revelation made from her home Ontheoutskirtsofthewood, Miss Goldilocks said, 'I don't care what you think. I wanted the porridge. Why should I be sorry for that?'

ahundredmines Tue 11-Sep-07 21:30:16

Last Spring Goldilocks made a public apology for breaking into the home of The Three Bears and did 4 hours community service, learning how to glue chairs.

ahundredmines Tue 11-Sep-07 21:30:40

Mr and Mrs Bear have not been available for comment.

ahundredmines Tue 11-Sep-07 21:32:45

Goldilocks, looking stunning in a pale blue dress, has announced her intention to host a programme on Sky, provisionally titled, 'How Nice is Your Bed, and Will I Want to Sleep in it?'

ahundredmines Tue 11-Sep-07 21:35:20

In the programme Goldilocks will break into the homes of unsuspecting people, and bounce on all their beds.

'I think it's going to be very interesting, a real challenge' Goldilocks told us last night, 'I'm so excited to at last be putting my house-breaking skills to some use.'

ahundredmines Tue 11-Sep-07 21:39:22

In a deal, rumoured to be in the millions, Goldilocks has agreed to also taste porridge for the programme.

'I mean I'm not keen on burning my tongue' she told us, laughing her pretty tinkly laugh, 'but I will if the programme requires it.'

Go brave Goldilocks, say all of us here at MN News

ahundredmines Tue 11-Sep-07 21:40:52

So look out brave MNers, should you go for a bracing walk in the woods before breakfast, make sure that it's not YOUR bed being bounced on.

LittleBella Tue 11-Sep-07 21:40:54

It's all very well, but Goldilocks should be given an ASBO imo.

ahundredmines Tue 11-Sep-07 21:41:38

A spokesperson for Sky said 'these rumours about the programme are totally unfounded. We are shocked that anyone would think that we would endorse illegal and immoral practices.'

ahundredmines Tue 11-Sep-07 21:51:02

I can't believe that I actually went to the effort of writing this. lol

I could have just bumped.

like this

ahundredmines Tue 11-Sep-07 21:51:12

And then like this.

ahundredmines Tue 11-Sep-07 21:51:41

CountessDracula Tue 11-Sep-07 21:51:50

REGISTERING MY UTTER DISGUST

ahundredmines Tue 11-Sep-07 21:57:38

Excellent.

You'll be watching the programme then?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now