Talk

Advanced search

**IMPORTANT**Mattel product recall - polly pocket doggy day care pixer cars etc.

(8 Posts)
gothicmama Tue 14-Aug-07 20:37:45

If you have any magnetic or pixer cars products please check list at www.service.mattel.com
for list of products being recalled some go back to approx.2002

gothicmama Tue 14-Aug-07 20:55:09

bump -

MerlinsBeard Tue 14-Aug-07 20:57:39

its ony for US and canada

"The list of products included on this website are ONLY for the recall in the United States and Canada. To determine the recalled products in your country, please contact your local Mattel office or distributor"

yelnats Tue 14-Aug-07 20:59:21

it was on ITV news this evening - apparently there is a list on itv.com/news - not cheked it out yet though.

gothicmama Tue 14-Aug-07 21:03:27

code numbers relate to UK products and UK helpline number has been given

MerlinsBeard Tue 14-Aug-07 21:04:46

link to itv news

on the link that gothiocmama linked to i clicked on the one about Sarge from Cars the movie and it says it is for us only, thats what i as basing it on

gothicmama Tue 14-Aug-07 21:10:15

mumof monsters this is the link I've got and it says Mattel UK is voluntarily recalling these toys service.mattel.com/uk/recall/J1944_ivr.asp hope this works not done links since it changed

MerlinsBeard Tue 14-Aug-07 21:17:24

in your OP you posted a web address to another site, thats where the confusion was!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now