Talk

Advanced search

Katie Price is engaged! AGAIN!!

(20 Posts)
Kezza8 Thu 25-Jul-19 14:43:01

Oh my Lord! Who in their right mind would put themselves through that? Is it all about the money and publicity?

missyB1 Thu 25-Jul-19 14:44:27

I think that woman is very disturbed, she needs professional help. It’s like she constantly has her finger on the self destruct button.

Frownette Sun 28-Jul-19 20:52:29

Oh not again...I hadn't read that, must check out the tabloids. Who is it now?

Lllot5 Sun 28-Jul-19 20:53:59

Those poor kids.
She needs help, I’m assuming it’s true btw, not just a publicity stunt.

ssd Sun 28-Jul-19 20:54:51

Leave her alone, stop bitching about her.

Moomin8 Mon 29-Jul-19 14:52:32

She's a serial monogamist. She wants to be happy and settled. It's not her fault that she's been treated badly by serial men.

Dustybun Mon 29-Jul-19 14:56:27

I think she is in a bad place and her constant support, her Mum is desperately ill. I hope she finds happiness. Her best chance of stability was Peter Andre, she needs a similar grounded person and to calm down her partying lifestyle/surgeries/needing validation from men on her attractiveness.

Moomin8 Mon 29-Jul-19 15:39:20

I think it's a real shame she and Peter Andre didn't work out - I feel like they were really in love. I wonder what went wrong?

vivariumvivariumsvivaria Mon 29-Jul-19 15:46:25

Money doesn't buy you happiness.

I don't know what does buy you happiness, but, I doubt it's a series of weddings. Even if that does get you a double page spread in Hello magazine every time

Ellmau Tue 30-Jul-19 00:28:33

Talk about the triumph of hope over experience ...

TSSDNCOP Sun 04-Aug-19 19:09:03

It’s worse than that OP. She’s moving to my mum’s village!

<watches property prices hit the deck>

twattymctwatterson Sun 04-Aug-19 19:30:46

* It's not her fault that she's been treated badly by serial men.*

She has also behaved badly in a number of her relationships and made extremely poor choices which have affected her children. That IS her fault.

ZazieTheCat Sun 04-Aug-19 19:32:18

Hope she finds happiness.

user764329056 Sun 04-Aug-19 19:33:23

She goes from one man to the next, never seems able to spend time out of a relationship and do some self-reflection, I think she’s very damaged and feel for those kids

PixieLumos Sun 04-Aug-19 19:35:57

Is it all about the money and publicity?

Yep. Isn’t sad when your actual life has become a cheap money making commodity?

bobstersmum Sun 04-Aug-19 19:44:39

I do feel very sorry for her. I though her and Pete were good together but it's too late as he seems really happy with Emily now. I think she will always be searching to replace him.

SarahBeeney Fri 09-Aug-19 08:40:54

I agree she's a mess!

However,I never feel she gets the credit she deserves bringing up Harvey alone when Dwight Yorke basically disowned his son. What a total arse he is.

SteadyAreYouReady Fri 09-Aug-19 08:43:32

I doubt she brought him up alone tbh, she’s hired a lot of support, but yes he’s a total arse. I never thought he’d get this far and still have nothing to do with Harvey

SummerInTheVillage Fri 09-Aug-19 08:44:58

Somebody please tell me why people care about this dreadful woman.

Sagradafamiliar Fri 09-Aug-19 08:49:56

I think she gets a lot of credit for bringing up Harvey. Maybe less so as the years have gone on and she's still made mistake after mistake after mistake, but there are always plenty of people saying they admire her for 'how she is with him'. I feel indifferent in that respect as she is his mother. Plenty of single mothers have been left to bring up children alone and without access to the privileges she's had.
She needs intense therapy as she only values her ability to fall pregnant, have men seemingly interested and alter her looks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »