Talk

Advanced search

Jesus Christ - Liz Truss WTAF?!

(5 Posts)
PIPERHELLO Thu 11-Jul-19 23:02:25

Guardian is reporting she wants chancellor job & is flogging her wares to BJ AKA the biggest cock in town...

She's a climate science denier FFS!! Sweet mother of god this country is going to ratshit!

* Truss told journalists on Thursday that she wanted to be in the “engine room of the economy” driving growth, citing as her favourite chancellor Nigel Lawson – a Thatcherite Brexit supporter who denies climate science.*

prh47bridge Sun 14-Jul-19 00:20:23

She's a climate science denier FFS

No she is not. The quote says that Nigel Lawson, who is a climate denier, is her favourite chancellor but she herself is not a climate denier. She has stated that climate change is happening and that humans have contributed to that.

TheLime Sun 14-Jul-19 00:29:43

Read an interview with her on ST a few months ago and reading between the lines I believe the reporter was basically trying to say “this woman is weird and batshit”

My brother has had a lot of dealings with her and his opinion is that she is not quite right.

AndNoneForGretchenWieners Sun 14-Jul-19 10:45:30

She is a fruitcake. One of our least popular past ministers who was so up her own arse that she micromanaged everything despite being new to the department and portfolio and knowing sod all about it.

MockerstheFeManist Wed 17-Jul-19 17:39:15

The thought of LT offering herself to BJ presents an appalling image given both their track records.

Anyway, I'll just drop this and leave:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRhlRM6rYck

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »