Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

yeah because that's what they need - MORE guns!

(5 Posts)
heytherepudding Thu 05-Jul-07 10:23:19

ffs!

article here

southeastastra Thu 05-Jul-07 10:24:00

ffs!

tissy Thu 05-Jul-07 10:26:54

Aaaarghhhh!

Must show this to my colleague, who though lovely, was vociferously, defending "Americans" (broad generalisation, I know)against another colleague who was laying into them. Apparently, the US of A is the most liberal and rational place in the world...

MrsMar Thu 05-Jul-07 13:29:31

leave 'em to it, if they like the spectre of running gun battles in schools that's fine. I can imagine the scenario when the police turn up to another high school shooting where there are five people shooting at each other, who do the police shoot? oh all of them of course! Then they find out later there was one nutter going round the school shooting everyone and four students trying to stop him by firing their own weapons... great, four more innocent people are dead. I wouldn't want to be the person who has to tell their parents why they're dead....

slug Thu 05-Jul-07 13:35:28

Or more likely a student who gets a bit pi**ed off at his teacher telling him to stop texting his friends in lesson, pulls a gun and kills them.

I once faced down an agressive student who later that day stabbed another student. He had a knife on him at the time, he just chose to use it on someone other than me on that particular occasion.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now