Talk

Advanced search

Mike and Zara Tindall expecting a baby

(10 Posts)
YearOfYouRemember Fri 05-Jan-18 15:16:27

I'm so happy for them and hope things go to plan. I thought she might be when I saw the photos over Christmas and am happy she is. For royal fans it's going to be a great year. A wedding and two babies. Lovely.

StealthPolarBear Fri 05-Jan-18 15:28:41

smile

Fridgedooropen Fri 05-Jan-18 15:30:15

That's great news after their loss. Best wishes for an uneventful pregnancy and safe delivery.

SenecaFalls Fri 05-Jan-18 15:31:33

Hope all goes well for them.

LookingForwardToChristmas Fri 05-Jan-18 15:35:18

I really hope they have a smooth and uneventful pregnancy this time.

I did wonder when I saw the news whether she was further along that when she announced the last two times, especially since she looked to have a bump over Christmas.

allmycats Fri 05-Jan-18 15:36:28

Good Luck to them

IggyAce Fri 05-Jan-18 15:38:58

I heard the lovely news via heart radio, however thought they were insensitive given their previous loss to say she was expecting her 2nd child.

UrsulaPandress Fri 05-Jan-18 15:40:53

Good luck to them.

bestthings Sat 13-Jan-18 21:13:09

I wish them the same luck as i would any couple. I'm happy for anyone that are expecting a longed for baby. They're no different. The fact that they are connected to royalty is meaningless.

Noeuf Tue 16-Jan-18 19:18:50

Best things

I think the good wishes are b cause they are in the public eye and had a previous public pregnancy loss.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: