Talk

Advanced search

Charlie Sheen has been named in hollywood peadophilia

(57 Posts)
LilQueenie Thu 09-Nov-17 03:43:49

Actually in shock over this one. Saw Corey Haim trending on twitter and clicked to see what the topic was. sad A lot of stuff appears to be coming to the surface now.

treaclesoda Thu 09-Nov-17 03:55:50

I can't say it's much of a shock. Charlie Sheen has a long history of unpleasant behaviour and this is one more thing to add to the list. I don't think there is anything he could be accused of that would particularly shock me.

musicalfrog Thu 09-Nov-17 03:57:29

Nope not shocked either. The man is a creep.

treaclesoda Thu 09-Nov-17 03:58:44

Although having said that, I'd heard this as a rumour years ago, so maybe that's the reason it doesn't shock me now? It is so despicable that I find it hard to imagine that I wasn't shocked when I first heard it...

Hmm, I'm just 'thinking out loud' here.

It will be interesting to see what other names become public because I'm pretty sure there will be more.

SuperBeagle Thu 09-Nov-17 04:19:52

Hardly a shock, that one.

MrsTerryPratchett Thu 09-Nov-17 04:47:46

That name has been floating around a while.

HappyLollipop Thu 09-Nov-17 04:53:25

This has been a rumour circling around for a long time, I've always believed it. Charlie is a sexual predator to the highest degree he's a preverted and disgusting man who should have been outed and imprisioned years ago.

Theresnonamesleft Thu 09-Nov-17 04:53:39

Not shocked either. Even on this forum it’s a name that pops up, has done for years

ZooeyAndFranny Thu 09-Nov-17 06:23:38

It did not shock me as news but it did appall me.

Google Corey Feldman in Piers Morgan’s show. He is extremely articulate and lucid on this topic.

HadronCollider Thu 09-Nov-17 13:07:48

I was shocked simply because I knew Charlie Sheen was sexually deviant but always thought it was only with women. I had no idea he was bisexual so would never have expected him to be associated with sexual abuse of a boy. Had it been a girl I would not have been suprised. Either way he's a disgusting individual. And he seems not to give a fuck: standing smoking a ciggarette in full view of the press and glaring them down. He should be thrown in the clink.

Hellomaryimback Thu 09-Nov-17 13:12:59

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Hellomaryimback Thu 09-Nov-17 13:15:02

Funny how the enquiry in to our governments sexual abuse still hasn't got around to be even properly started, seems like everyone's forgot sad

HadronCollider Thu 09-Nov-17 13:24:33

Yes Hello I'm glad you've mentioned that. But from the moment it started I knew it would never happen, I just knew. My personal view is the public really aren't prepared for such revelations, and also I do think its impossible to uncover high level SA behaviour completely. You're right people do accuse people of seeing paedos in every corner, but the uncomfortable truth is there are far more of them in every level of administration than people would like to believe.

Its pretty much dead in the water. I found it suspicious that the NZ judge scarpered so quickly.

TerrifyingFeistyCupcake Thu 09-Nov-17 13:31:38

I had no idea he was bisexual so would never have expected him to be associated with sexual abuse of a boy.

The fact that he is known to have raped a boy doesn't necessarily make him bi. Some abusers don't really have a "gender of preference", especially with young children, and will pretty much exploit whatever opportunities come up. It's about exerting power over someone rather than, necessarily, attraction.

Hellomaryimback Thu 09-Nov-17 13:33:43

Yes hadron didn't they just. I agree with your whole post. This world really is an evil place.

mrsRosaPimento Thu 09-Nov-17 13:54:32

Bisexual isn’t the same as paedophilia.

HadronCollider Thu 09-Nov-17 13:55:53

Thanks for correcting me there terrifying Pretty much makes sense.

BelligerentGardenPixies Thu 09-Nov-17 13:57:49

Not surprised. He's a grade A creepy fucker.

Butterymuffin Thu 09-Nov-17 14:01:20

In the report I read on this, it said there had been an indication in Denise Richards' statement when they separated that Sheen had looked at sexual images of young underage men, but that that bit had been largely overlooked, with more attention paid to the drugs/sex workers allegations. Clearly it's about power for him and partaking in sexual activities that give him power over others, regardless of age/gender.

SleepFreeZone Thu 09-Nov-17 14:07:19

TerrifyingFeistyCupcake Thu 09-Nov-17 14:21:26

Bisexual isn’t the same as paedophilia.

And most people who sexually abuse children and minors aren't paedophiles. They are predators of opportunity, and children are good victims, because they lack power and credibility.

WhereAreAllTheNames Thu 09-Nov-17 14:31:12

JamieFrasersArse Thu 09-Nov-17 14:32:49

canyouseemyusername Thu 09-Nov-17 14:39:38

QueenOfTheAndals Thu 09-Nov-17 14:41:27

Well it sounds like someone messed CS up for him to get like this. Question is who? (note: rhetorical question!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now