Talk

Advanced search

The High Rocks trip advisor saga has hit the national press!

(9 Posts)
PossomInAPearTree Thu 18-May-17 20:49:35

I sincerely hope that all the locals boycott this place now. I remember the original thread about the owner of this establishment apparantly getting people to withdraw reviews and sending solicitor letters to people.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4519564/High-Rocks-checked-CCTV-woman-complained-food.html

Itsmeindisguiseokay Sat 20-May-17 08:16:51

Hi possum it's been tough as I didn't want publicity but it has unearthed some other people that it has happened to as well.

I have been very touched by the reaction from the public, there has been the odd comment accusing me of lying but generally people have been incredibly kind and decent.

I can't say a lot more on here but thank you for all the support. flowers

LurkingHusband Mon 22-May-17 10:46:45

I have to say, I saw the photo of the place, and although I haven't yet got around to compiling "A List of Places I Would Never Eat", when I do, I know where the number one slot is reserved for.

All that ivy ... I know it's chaque a son gout and all that, but ... unless they do Addams family themed nights ?

LurkingHusband Mon 22-May-17 10:52:04

spag bowl grin

Quality journalism and proofreading from the Daily Mail, there ...

Penfold007 Mon 22-May-17 11:12:50

I remember the first thread on this place, so glad the OP has been proven correct.

Pleasecanihavesomeadvice2 Mon 22-May-17 14:12:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PossomInAPearTree Mon 22-May-17 20:48:29

itsme hope it works out for you. Can't believe he has a chase

BigChocFrenzy Tue 23-May-17 00:48:06

Outrageous reaction to negative reviews !
Best of luck, itsme

Neverknowingly Thu 25-May-17 16:16:08

I never post Trip Advisor review on the day of an experience. It is always several days later. How stupid to suggest you have to be lying if you did not visit on the day of your post.

And to suggest that saying someone looks "old" or "unhappy" is defamatory? Cobblers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now