Poachers kill rhino for his horn at French zoo

(12 Posts)
peaceloveandbiscuits Tue 07-Mar-17 16:10:46

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39194844

In a fucking ZOO?! What the fuck is wrong with people <despair>

DaffodilsAndCrocus Tue 07-Mar-17 17:33:30

So sad and shocking.

FannyWisdom Tue 07-Mar-17 17:34:30

Wasn't there a zoo problem in the UK too?

paddypants13 Tue 07-Mar-17 17:35:15

That is shocking. We can't even keep them safe in captivity. sad Poor Vince.

Thornyrose7 Tue 07-Mar-17 20:29:31

This has really disturbed me. That poor Rhino, who was bred in captivity and probably trusted humans. Sick Fuckers. I hope they catch them.

CoolCarrie Tue 07-Mar-17 21:48:03

Sick bastards to do this, poor animal, it is heartbreaking, just to satisfy Chinese fucking myths

RortyCrankle Wed 08-Mar-17 00:23:54

Scum of the earth, I hope they rot in hell for eternity. Poor animal sad

MsAdorabelleDearheartVonLipwig Wed 08-Mar-17 00:42:29

We went to the zoo today. The handler was talking about tourists that unwittingly buy animal products abroad and contribute to the massacre of these beautiful animals for absolutely no reason at all. Can't believe they're not even safe in zoos now. Every zoo in the world will have to step up its security thanks to this idiocy. Backward fucking bastards and their nonsense. Poor rhino.

RortyCrankle Wed 08-Mar-17 14:36:33

I suppose this could mean all rhinos in captivity having their horns removed. It's horrible to even consider but if it saves their lives I think it's the price to be paid sad

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Wed 08-Mar-17 14:38:03

I agree, they need to dehorn every rhino whether in wild or captivity - it seems to be the only way.

SuffolkBumkin Wed 08-Mar-17 14:43:08

Jesus, all we seem to do on this earth is kill animals.

Floralnomad Wed 08-Mar-17 14:45:01

I saw this report yesterday and on the same page was a report about a hippo being stabbed / slashed to death in a different zoo earlier this month ( they are questioning zoo staff!!) and a crocodile being stoned to death in a zoo in Tunis , what is the matter with people , utterly sick .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now