Talk

Advanced search

Dog attack

(7 Posts)
ilovesprouts Fri 19-Aug-16 10:25:57

Just seen on sky news a little boy has died after been attacked by a dog that's two this week how horrible such sad news sadsad

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Fri 19-Aug-16 12:07:39

Just awful. Poor little mite. A 29 year old women has been arrested for allowing the dog to be dangerously out of control.
I just wouldn't have a dog around children.
RIP little man. flowers.

ilovesprouts Fri 19-Aug-16 13:18:37

My daughter has two staffies and two kids age 6&4 no probs at all.

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Fri 19-Aug-16 14:45:59

I personally still wouldn't take the chance though. Dogs don't think the same as humans do. You don't always know what's going to set them off.

EnthusiasmDisturbed Fri 19-Aug-16 14:59:14

How tragic

No one thinks their dog is a problem until it attacks someone

YouSay Fri 19-Aug-16 15:02:05

This

They never bite until they do.

Moanranger Sat 20-Aug-16 18:38:56

What is this need to own big, naturally aggressive dogs, not give them enough exercise, & let them be around small children. I am not focus sing on any breed in particular, but dogs are a huge responsibility & they are ANIMALS! They don't think much & they can react with a "kill" instinct. Even my springer spaniel, has an amazingly quick reaction to birds. He can grab one out of a hedge & snap its neck before I even have time to react. If a dog sees a small child as prey, and some, obviously do, well, we have the result of yesterday. Terrible.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now