Talk

Advanced search

Two Teenagers found Dead at T in the Park Festival

(8 Posts)
toadgirl Fri 08-Jul-16 13:55:26

www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/scotland/969175/police-investigating-two-deaths-t-park/

toadgirl Fri 08-Jul-16 13:56:44

Just so very sad.

giraffesCantReachTheirToes Fri 08-Jul-16 14:00:23

oh how sad!

situatedknowledge Fri 08-Jul-16 14:05:28

Dreadfully sad. I see the police have announced a drugs amnesty. I hope plenty make use of it. Goodness knows what they've taken.

toadgirl Fri 08-Jul-16 14:07:42

I was never a big festival-goer in my youth, but I've done T in the Park and Glastonbury and some smaller folk ones. Poor youngsters. Just went to have a good time. I have done a few stupid things in my time, but got away with it. So sad for their parents.

Mycatsabastard Fri 08-Jul-16 14:10:27

Bloody hell, it only started yesterday. Poor parents of those young people sad

My friends DD and her mate have gone, my friend is probably on the phone to her DD every hour right now.

There was also a massive brawl there yesterday with people fighting (not sure over what).

I think T in the Park may have had it's day. It's turning into something to avoid.

toadgirl Mon 11-Jul-16 09:09:52

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684132/Teenage-girl-raped-T-Park-festival-spending-night-dance-music-tent.html

Now a girl has been raped, apparently!

I think this festival's days are numbered.

GeekLove Fri 22-Jul-16 08:14:12

Thought they'd have learned from last year what with some kids turning up and going straight home because of the chaos and the drugs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now