Talk

Advanced search

1D new dad

(10 Posts)
nappyrat Fri 20-May-16 19:07:24

That one direction guy (Louis?) - is anyone else distressed for the poor mum of his child who has to hand over her baby to him & witness him so blatantly flaunting his new girlfriend everywhere.

I shudder at the idea of having to hand over my baby to anyone for anything more than an hour or so to anyone when it's so young.

sad

Imperialleather2 Fri 20-May-16 19:09:24

I think you'll find its as much his baby as hers. Maybe he feels sick at having to hand the baby back to her.

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MrsSpecter Fri 20-May-16 19:20:15

who has to hand over her baby to him & witness him so blatantly flaunting his new girlfriend everywhere.

What does handing over their baby to its father have to do with his new girlfriend? confused

MrsSpecter Fri 20-May-16 19:21:34

Or rather, what does it have to do with him being seen out with his new girlfriend. (I doubt he is flaunting anything- 1D members are a big target for paps)

OohMavis Fri 20-May-16 19:21:54

I don't understand, is there some context to this?

Otherwise you're upset about a man, who has a girlfriend who is not the mother of his child, seeing said child. I'm not seeing it.

JennyOnAPlate Fri 20-May-16 19:46:43

Is this the baby that isn't actually a baby according to many batshit crazy fans ?

Mirandawest Fri 20-May-16 19:48:08

I believe it is (or isn't depending on who you're listening to)

Vaara Fri 20-May-16 19:56:27

I think it's a small dog dressed as a baby, isn't it?

fastdaytears Fri 20-May-16 19:58:05

Chillax guys. It's not a baby it's a beard in a baby grow (allegedly)

But really, why wouldn't he be spending time with his baby. It would be a whole lot worse if he couldn't be arsed with it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now