Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Don Lock tragically murdered in road rage incident

(9 Posts)
lilacblossomtime Sat 18-Jul-15 21:07:13

This horrific incident happened locally to me, what a nice guy Don Lock was and how sad for his family and friends m.portsmouth.co.uk/news/local/police-question-man-over-alleged-road-rage-murder-of-pensioner-don-lock-1-6857166

Sparklingbrook Sat 18-Jul-15 21:22:54

It's so awful, I can't quite get my head around it. Recently been given the all clear from cancer and married 55 years. So, so cruel and unfair.

AnyoneForTennis Sat 18-Jul-15 21:24:10

He seemed to be a lovely lovely man. My heart goes out to his family

Sparklingbrook Sat 18-Jul-15 21:28:57

His poor wife and children. I don't know how you would ever recover from that. So needless.

AnyoneForTennis Sat 18-Jul-15 21:33:41

Did they catch the man who did it?

HagOtheNorth Sat 18-Jul-15 21:34:31

Yes, they've arrested a man and got the murder weapon.

HagOtheNorth Sat 18-Jul-15 21:35:42

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-33580123

Cantkinsale Sat 18-Jul-15 21:45:07

This was no road rage, it was murder pure and simple. The scumbag had a knife on him. WHY??? He was out looking for trouble by the sounds of it and that poor man fell victim to a despicable act of violence.

Absolutely horrific. His poor family. Already having gone through the trauma of cancer and all that brings with it, only to die at the hands of a murderer over something as small as a bump to the car. Makes no sense whatsoever.

R.I.P Mr Lock.

hesterton Thu 23-Jul-15 06:35:55

He sounds like an incredibly lovely man. My heart goes out to his family.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now