Talk

Advanced search

‘Taxi for Boris’?

(3 Posts)
Isitmebut Thu 18-Jun-15 15:05:25

Claig is always looking for ‘a man of the people’, the problem is, do we want our politicians to sound like ‘em as well e.g. “f* off and die”?
www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-telling-a-cab-driver-to-f-off-and-die-was-just-a-gentle-attempt-at-return-10328753.html

I am the last one to criticise short fuses, as evidenced by my language when get at ‘unknown’ mobile phone call I bother to answer when busy, but get silence when I think someone is on the end of the line.

I can imagine the provocation a cycling Mayor of London of London will receive out there on the streets, but surely a man so well edjumacated as Boris, could use his knowledge of ‘art’, the art of repartee, rather than blurt street obscenities?

From ‘Who do you think you are’ we learned that Boris is related to European monarchies, if somewhat via dodgy route/roots, so why not have shouted ‘go forth, multiply, and then expire’?

Nah, it doesn’t have the same ‘localised’ effect, duz it – but could be useful for across the isles for his new job, at PMQT.

Pixel Thu 18-Jun-15 21:48:21

Ah, that explains why I saw this earlier!
It would help if I read the proper news before trying to read the Daily Mash wink.
Anyway Isitmebut, for once I agree with you, this is very scummy behaviour from someone who should know better.

redshoeblueshoe Thu 18-Jun-15 21:59:24

Great link Pixel

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now